DA Logo on top

sami

Verified User
How can i replace that DA logo with my company logo on top of the directadmin pages?

Note that if you edit the default or power_user, it will be overwritten during an update. The safest route is to copy the skin and then edit your new copy.

John

John,

Wouldn't the easiest (and probably safest as well) way be to replace the logo with one of the same dimensions but your own content?

Jeff

I think he means that assuming that skins get changed their is a possibility during any update to have it overwritten. Not necessarly every update.

this is a poblem with ourresellers. To put their logo they have to download the skin (i use server wide), modify, and then upload again every 15 days (time of skin update).. to much work for theirs... a feature like ensim where a reseller can upload a logo in the corner whatever the skin is will be very very usefull...i know 3rd party skins has to support it, but i think it is worth.

I agree...

There needs to be a way of customizing just the logo graphic.

Jeff

This would be a nice feature to add in. I know a couple of my resellers really miss the ability to be able to upload their own logo and therefore "Brand" the CP with their company name.

Maybe there is a way to somehow add a option to the Admin panel Create Reseller or Reseller Packages to allow Resellers to upload a logo?

To make it a easy to do option would surely enhance this already excellent software.

I think that was the original plan when making the software.. the idea was just never implemented. I'll see what can be done.

John

Hello,

It's currently in the versions system, but I still need to get my brain around the best way to do it, as it would add an "exception" to the skins, but that is probably the only way to go about it anyway.

John

Two exceptions, while we're at it, John ???

One for the logo.

And one for a help link?

That way each reseller could control both for his/her clients if she/he wishes.

Thanks for your consideration.

Jeff

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

It's currently in the versions system, but I still need to get my brain around the best way to do it, as it would add an "exception" to the skins, but that is probably the only way to go about it anyway.

John

Has this been implented yet or is there an ETA for this?

It is a must have feature for resellers, sales are lost because if this.

rldev said:
Not that I have heard. Maybe try emailing [email protected]. This is certainly a necessary feature.

The email address for suggestions is [email protected] - I'm sure they all reach them though :)

We are also very keen to see this implemented.

I would say it needs to be the whole header image (780x120 pix) rather than a small box in 1 corner.

Rob

Good that I searched for this topic before being about to ask about it.

Just wonder if this has been done already. Any update on this is appreciated.

Back