Looks good

disoft

Verified User
I'm not a customer yet, but I have to say that DirectAdmin looks pretty good and I'll certainly be keeping an eye on it. It's a shame I recently commissioned a new server with CPanel on it before seeing this.

I know it's a bit cheeky with me not being a customer (yet!), but I thought I'd chip in with a suggestion.

How about considering a 'real' integrated billing system with it? Image if you had a control panel as good as this with billing facilities, domain reg facilities etc. like ModernBill. You'd clean up!

Good luck - I'll certainly be checking back here regularly between now and getting my next server.

Thanks for the comment! Billing systems (especially integration with major players) will be happening in the future. Of course, we have to prove that we're solid, stable, and popular before that can happen. We are on the way. :cool:

Mark

Well it only took me a year, but I've finally taken the plunge with DirectAdmin!

Looking forward to installing it and having a play.

jlasman said:
ModernBill and Whois.Cart already integrate with DA.

Jeff

Yes they do but as as a modernbill user and looking at their forum for DA there doesn;t seem to be much in the way of replies to users reuqest for help.

Hopefully it will improve..

Jon

jjma said:
Yes they do but as as a modernbill user and looking at their forum for DA there doesn;t seem to be much in the way of replies to users reuqest for help.

Hopefully it will improve..
It probably will as more people integrate ModernBill and DA.

We're looking into doing it, and as we do we'll offer all the support we can.

Jeff

jlasman said:
It probably will as more people integrate ModernBill and DA.

We're looking into doing it, and as we do we'll offer all the support we can.

Jeff

Looking forward to your posts on the MB/DA forum

cheers

jon

Back