New Official Skin News

you like?

• Yes, No question about it!

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • NO, i never want to see this skin in the release

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but it still needs quite abit of work

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Going to wait for some more work to be done on it...

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

FarCry

Verified User
Just a preview of the new official skin...
http://www.spinnahost.com/da/da.jpg

we currently only have the layout created, and the side bars. working on new icons now.

there will also be an alternate layout that will mainly be in text for low bandwidth usage :)

ill post in here any updates. Must say thanks to Mark, he has been a great help when im too lazy to read the manual

WoW Wee Manz.. it is great .. but is it for free ? anyway i got help from a fren to get directadmin for me .. i wil be using it TOO !! it is great !!!!

What I'd really like to see added to it is some branding identification... sure, leave the DirectAdmin logo as a default, but allow a replacement gif at the login level, and at each reseller level.

That would be nice :) .

Jeff

jlasman said:
What I'd really like to see added to it is some branding identification... sure, leave the DirectAdmin logo as a default, but allow a replacement gif at the login level, and at each reseller level.

That would be nice :) .

Jeff

I was thinking this would be cool, but i dont know how you could possibly add it in without John adding a feature for it...

All you'd do is download the skin, change the the gifs you want and re-upload the package as you own skin, then apply it to your users.

John

Would I have to do that for my resellers, John, or could they do it themselves?

Jeff

DirectAdmin Support said:
All you'd do is download the skin, change the the gifs you want and re-upload the package as you own skin, then apply it to your users.

John

i meant something automated, like a |RESELLERLOGO| thingy that was set via control panel

I'd like to know the status on this skin also. The huge icons on the current default skin is a huge turn-off for users.

One thing CPanel does have over DirectAdmin is the nice icons.

This skin will be released with the next full version of DA (the one that supports freeBSD). I have to have it ready for the 20th of august i believe.

The SpinnaHost clients are all using what we have so far. I wasn't going to show previews.. but anyway:
http://borris.spinnahost.com:2222
un: graph
pw: logintest

note: this is an account for an actual domain of mine... so please don't screw things..

I like that one a lot better.
Can you optimize the images a bit more because they take a while to load, it would be better if it was almost instant :)

Also is there going to be a power user skin with the same kind of layout and colour scheme?

Other than that, HUGE improvement!

Back