Hi,

I read somewhere on your site to the following:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Contacting Us

Electronic Mail

Technical Support: support@directadmin.com
    Billing Support: billing@directadmin.com
    Sales Department: sales@directadmin.com

We typically respond to e-mail inquiries within 45 minutes during normal business hours.

Source: http://www.directadmin.com/support.html
    -------------------------------------------------------

But I sent mail Friday, 05.10.2012 and no unanswered until now. Can anyone notify an administrator or responsible in emails to solve my problem?

Thanks

No one can. You can open a new support ticket here:

https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php

Hello,

Thanks for the information, but I did it. Plus I ever sent a 3-4 emails and no success.

Thanks anyway

then check that in your mail server that directadmin's email address is white-listed

I sent the email example gmail.com ... cPanel / DirectAdmin. In all 3 cases did not come? 5 days before the last issue came .. and now. Plus I sent it and the https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php

It is a matter of organization in DirectAdmin in the worst case.

Hello,

Here are some general recommendations on how to contact them http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42542

Quote Originally Posted by zEitEr View Post
    Hello,

Here are some general recommendations on how to contact them http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42542
    Thanks for the tip, if you were less careful and read above I did this on 5 October.

What is your problem? Maybe we can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by eushells View Post
    Thanks for the tip, if you were less careful and read above I did this on 5 October.
    I saw that, as far as I know if they got your message in most cases if you did not get a reply would mean that email from them was treated as spam by your side. Anyway, if your issue is not related to Directadmin Licensing when you might want to post it here, so we could try to help you, as it was already suggested by Suurbier.
    With regards, Alex.

Professional Server Management for web hosting companies and individuals
    Hourly Support, Disaster Recovery, Server Hardening, Monthly Subscription
    Directadmin installation and optimization

Click here if you need a Linux Admin

Hello.

I have a problem with the license, I asked IP changes almost a week .. and I'm with my sites down for this reason. I had to install DirectAdmin how the new server because their system does not allow this, so do not change with the new IP. I sent the message and on their website, so there is no chance to reach SPAM.

I called and the phone number: +1587-784-5162 and that number is locked, but a robot that says to leave a message. What other way would I have? One thing is clear, I lost at least 40% of customers who were on the old server, and I do not get support from those in DirectAdmin, whether sending email .. either sent message on their website .. either that, try to contact them by phone.

Do you have any ideas how can I contact them?

Just a question, did you use the email you did use when registered your license?

Have you specified the LID and UID?

Regards
    SeLLeRoNe - Andrea Iannucci
    DevOps Engineer - System Administrator
    If you need my support write me an E-Mail to Support@CrazyNetwork.it

Hello,

Sure we have specified everything, license name, LID and UID. I sent a total of 6 posts 2 on their website (https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php) and another 4 emails .. and no response. I called and the number displayed when I bought license .. just ... is hung.

I sent the message and on their website, so there is no chance to reach SPAM.
    OK, and are you sure that:

1. Your mail server did not marked reply from Directadmin staff as SPAM?
    2. IP was not change in Client Area? Did you visit it after emailing?
    3. You specified the same email on which your account is registered at directadmin.com?

p.s. Of course it's not time to say it here, but still there is a solution which you could use while you're waiting for IP being changed. And sure, it's better to make sure the IP was changed in License and then only after it start moving/migrating.
    With regards, Alex.

Hello,

I sent the message from their website already 3 days. It would not be considered old emails once I sent on their website is 100% safe to get the message, right? Only it on their website.

Bound by the license and DNS are all intact because I did nothing expect support from those in DirectAdmin. Stupidity is the server I already paid in advance and already a week gone ... maybe it will go a month.

Something is strange, no answer to emails, phone or so .. more .. phone is locked. And obviously no one forum does not get to see what it is.

Only one thing left to do I can possibly like a complaint in consumer protection .. I bought a license and I can not use it. That's the last resort ... I lose clients / time and money.

Thanks

I sent the message from their website already 3 days. It would not be considered old emails once I sent on their website is 100% safe to get the message, right? Only it on their website.
    Are you sure, that email from them did not get into SPAM on your server? Did you check your SPAM folder?

Bound by the license and DNS are all intact because I did nothing expect support from those in DirectAdmin.
    Not sure what you mean here. What I'm asking about is did you check your LICENSE in Client Area.
    1.Open https://www.directadmin.com/clients/index.php
    2.enter your credentials
    3.find your license and see what IP is there.

Your LICENSE is probably updated, but a notifications from Directadmin Sales probably was moved into SPAM folder or even deleted by your side.
    With regards, Alex.

Are you sure, that email from them did not get into SPAM on your server? Did you check your SPAM folder?

Not sure what you mean here. What I'm asking about is did you check your LICENSE in Client Area.
    1.Open https://www.directadmin.com/clients/index.php
    2.enter your credentials
    3.find your license and see what IP is there.

Your LICENSE is probably updated, but a notifications from Directadmin Sales probably was moved into SPAM folder or even deleted by your side.
    Hello.

I checked and there is the same old IP, I check all the details before .. and if I have any results I can say that will make statements like "I appeal to consumer protection."

Interestingly, methods of support are: safesubmit, email, chat, phone, forum. However there is no one to answer or solve a problem. Seems somewhat dubious problem? What company is this ... ?

Note, I don't work for JBMC Software, and in this I can't help you more. And I am not going to discuss the company either. I hope you'll get an official answer from them, as forums is not the right place for official communications.
    With regards, Alex.

Note, I don't work for JBMC Software, and in this I can't help you more. And I am not going to discuss the company either. I hope you'll get an official answer from them, as forums is not the right place for official communications.
    Definitely not a means of support, but I used all mentioned and none were successful. I appreciate your answer and you tried to see what my problem is.

Hopefully today will be solved. I will try again to call their phone number.

Hello.

Like this shows a list of emails sent to DirectAdmin, and they do not respond to e-mails.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still no reply or forum, despite the fact that it has activity every day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast