Any news about CB 2.0?

Magician

Verified User
As in topic any news about CB 2.0? What is the status?
I tested using php-fpm and speed is great and can`t wait to have this without too much hand changes in da config.

I don`t know is blustic has any information but looking at no information beside info "is almost" and no any news and answer to question about CB 2.0, maybe he have right...
I dont have any official news, but as you said we haven't any news/answer :(
Hope i'm wrong.

Much closer. Martynas has implemented php-fpm using sockets (I've not yet looked at it), so just needs to be added to the virtual_host*.conf files, and tested thoroughly.

John

php-fpm will be running via mod_fastcgi?

and it's only templates that we waiting for? everything will be that same like in BUILDSCRIPT_VER=2.0.1-alpha5?

best regards, thanks. can't wait ;)

Yes, mod_fastcgi should be used. And yes, only templates are left :) John should add them this/next month (you can email DA support for more info), however, you'd need to wait for a new release of DA when templates are added.

super!

unfortunatelly can't wait - in next week i have to setup few new servers with CL+DA :/ wrrr ;)

I too am holding off on some implementations waiting for this, any info/updates on progress would be greatly appreciated and helpful.
thank you.

I guess we should ask instead, how can we help to make the date of its release closer? So maybe testers are needed?

John says: "I would say somewhere in the 1-2 month range." ;(
I can help with testing.

Yes, testing is the main thing here. If you have testing boxes and are ready to test it (it cannot be tested on production servers, because it's not yet stable), please PM me and I will provide all the needed information,

Back