Verified Users?

saosangmo

Verified User
Hi,
I'm your new customers. Not good in English. Searching and Seeking before posting.
But every time I search, forum ask me ramdon question. I see it avoids this forum being down but I have legal behavior why you cause me take more time to search the existing information?

If I need provide my license ID to you?

many thanks
-saosangmo

As far as i had see this forum is not "down" since at least a week (there was a server move).. you should consider to check your internet connection

Regards

hi SeLLeRoNe,
I mean I want to become Verified users in order to not typing random question every time I search or post something.

How to become Verified User?

thanks

I suppose that a moderator have to confirm that you are verified, or, is automatical after some posting.

I actually dont know how to do that, nobaloney does so lets hope he read this post :)

Regards

I don't mind to type random question every time, nothing wrong with some brain training :)

Those of us allowed to verify users are few and far between. We generally leave the forum to set you to verified as is set in the configuration. When those of us with the required access rights see your request and can verify you're making helpful posts, then at our discretion we can do it for you as time permits.

Jeff

Back