[rel] AWStats - For all you domains (availiable now)

when i shell in as admin and put php /etc/awstats/domainlist.php
it runs normal but when it cron's i get this error
/bin/sh: php: command not found

arrg, i didnt distribute the version that has that?!

ok, i'll make a release on sf.net before i goto bed, and post here once ive done it.

Why do i have to delete my crontab...
I did use mrtg with cronjobs.

any news about the other functions not included ? Did you put the version that has those functions on sf ?

I'm coding in quite a few new features, and making this MUCH faster, so it might take 1 or 2 days longer, but it will be done by monday (your sunday night) as i start a new job then :)

teedee said:
nope, still not working.....

Hi Teedee,

I experienced the same problems as you. In the config.php for the log location variable. You should add "Domains" to the path, apparently that's where the real logs are.
After that, the script will run and output screen text.

The only problem is, that I can not go back in the months. It tries to run awstats.pl which is not accessible, according to the setup.

i might put out a release before this weekend that will contain the code to generate all static pages for all domains (slow) that there are logs for. I have already written this, but wanted to code a script that would get all the user domains for the reseller/admin installing the script, as this would use alot less cpu when there are deleted domains.

i've got a release sitting here waiting to go which i want to just run for 1 more day to make sure its not going to kill your server!

It includes a few new features, including the ability to have all the domains you want to parse in just one txt file (domains.txt) or just use every single one on the server :)

If there is interest i can move this txt file to mysql?

Seems to be working without any troubles!

I'm going to head home in about 20 mins, i'll write up the documentation (much better this time i hope) and then make a new thread when its done. It will take me about 1hr to get home, and then maybe 1-2 hours to make the release!

Sorry for the long delay. Thx to Two-A-T who got my arse moving on this :p

Changelog for the next release:

- Feature: Added a domains.txt file which contains domains to be parsed if you dont want to run over the whole servers logs.
- Feature: Can use the log files on the entire server or just the specified domains.
- Feature: Installer. Install script, downloads and installs the latest version of awstats-md.
- Bugfix: Static linking of all pages, now all linked pages function 100%.

I am also thinking of making the graph sizes bigger (4-5x higher).

Hi ,

Also i think i found a glich in the installation ,
I dont have the file awstats.pl in the relatrive cgi-bin or elsewhere .

Back