DA going blank /white after login

publicworks

Hello,

I searched the forum but couldn't find a post that addressed this problem.
For the second time now. DirectAdmin goes blank on me and I and the technical people I asked to solve it don't know it either.

I hope someone has a bright idea that points our noses in the right direction. DA is being out of commission for more than two weeks now and that is a situation that keeps me awake at night.

The problem:
After logging in I get a blank screen. I tried on different computers on different times and one time it displayed the text "license has expired". The reseller that I use tells me that that's not the case. Having no contact data to ask DirectAdmin directly I have to take their word for it.

Everything else seems to work fine on the server.
I myself am not a technical person. I really on others to solve problems like this (and pay money for it) but this problem has been there for more then two weeks and thats the second time since 16th of December 2005. I'm starting to panic. Clients are getting mad an I can't sell my product to new ones.

The server is been installed with linux and DA in november 2005.

Like I said earlier hope someone can point me in the right direction to solve this problem.

greetings Erik

DA may very well think the license is expired.

If you contact DA support with the IP# of your server they'll be able to tell you.

Jeff

Back