customizing Enhanced Skin to RED

toze_feup

Verified User
Hi!
I'm trying to customize the Enhanced skin to Red.
I already sorted most of the stuff out.
But I have one MAJOR problem.
I cant change the blue background on the main screen.
All that blue bar on the right I cannot change it.
I already modified bg_blue.gif, bg_blue2.gif, allbg.gif, gradient2.gif, footer.gif, footerwide.gif, to match my red color, and the background of the gif files that have text on them.
But still that BIG vertical blue bar apears :(
Do I have to change it in the CSS? I already tried some modifications to red, but without luck.
Can someone point the place that I have to change in order to get that blue bar into red?

Thx in advance,

A. Neves

Hi, the blue background bar on the right is actually a very small image called IMG_INNER_BG. It's 780x1, so its very thin ;) If you zoom in on the right, you will see the blue bar. Just change that to red, and the whole bar on the right will change to red.

Hi! Thx for the quick answer.
I already changed inner_bg.gif and allbg.gif to red, but still get that annoying blue bar
What could be the problem?
I already downloaded all image files to my computer again to check the Skin I had installed, but with no luck till now.
I already double checked if any gif in that dir could be the guilty blue, but without luck.
One strange thing is that when the page is loading the bar gets red as it should be...but when it finishes loading turns blue again :S :S :S

Any ideas?

Thx in Advance

PS: Sorry for the new erratic Thread, I choosed Newthread instead of Post Reply :S :S :S This is the right Thread fot the reply

I already tried multiple refreshes and cache erasing, and it is still there :(
Downloaded all files again, and checked all.
Double checked account and path and even tried rename the skin and install again.
And still same problem :(

Isnt there any CSS "option" for that stays on top of the .gifs?
The page when loading is fine, but when finishes the loading, turns blue again :S
It seems like a blue layer on top of the inner_bg red picture :S
Any ideas?

Thx in advance

Back