Squirrelmail Error.....

hostanet

Verified User
When I try to login to Squirrelmail I get this error:
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:143 in /var/www/html/squirrelmail-1.4.2/functions/imap_general.php on line 454

Error connecting to IMAP server: localhost.
61 : Connection refused

Any Ideas?
Thanks!

Using ISPConfig 2.2.9 and the "official" Squirrelmail that can be downloaded as a package which gives Squirrelmail 1.5.1.

Viewing a message through the Squirrelmail interface show me the message, but also gives me an error box with:

Message: preg_split() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given
FILE: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail/functions/imap_messages.php
LINE: 926
Category: PHP
FILE: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail/functions/mime.php
LINE: 52
Any seen this before? And knows a solution? It doesn't crash, it's just annoing to have an error.
You can try to find out what's happening in line 926 in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail/functions/imap_messages.php
and line 52 in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail/functions/mime.php. Maybe that gives you some hints.

If you're using ISPConfig you're probably not using DirectAdmin, as you can't run DirectAdmin and ISPConfig on the same server.

So this is the wrong place to look for support on your Squirrelmail installation. I believe ours works.

Jeff

Using ISPConfig 2.2.9 and the "official" Squirrelmail that can be downloaded as a package which gives Squirrelmail 1.5.1.

Viewing a message through the Squirrelmail interface show me the message, but also gives me an error box with:

Message: preg_split() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given
FILE: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail/functions/imap_messages.php
LINE: 926
Category: PHP
FILE: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail/functions/mime.php
LINE: 52
Any seen this before? And knows a solution? It doesn't crash, it's just annoing to have an error.
You can try to find out what's happening in line 926 in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail/functions/imap_messages.php
and line 52 in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail/functions/mime.php. Maybe that gives you some hints.

Hey,

Kinda weird to see a post nearly identical to yours from 2006... The answer appears to be at the bottom of this thread:

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-9181.html

David

Back