[RELEASE] DA-Tomcat v0.1

I must admit that following the update instructions worked and the plugin is active again. There are a couple of issues being worked out via support right now. I must also say that my lack of support was caused partially by issues on my end. I have been in touch with daplugin support most of today working out a few problems that are likely specific to my server. I think at the end of the day all will be well. Since I never got a email notification I was unaware of the changes going on with daplugin.com.

Update: My Da-Tomcat is fully functional again. Customer support was great. There were a couple of issues on my end that were previously undetected causing problems. My thanks to them for all the help.

Last edited:
Hello,

We have successfully installed the plugin and the tomcat software bundle, we can test it on port 8080 but really can't get to figure how to use it for virtual hosts.

It seems there is no documentation available anywhere (or it is hidden)

Can anyone tell me what do I have to do to be able to create virtual hosts that can use tomcat ?

Last edited:
Hello,

Sorry but, none of the links provided is functional exept the link to the install guide on the forum.

Even the order link leads to a "404 not found"

I was just wondering if support is still ongoing for the da-tomcat plugin. I purchased a lifetime support license; however, the plugin hasn't been updated in ages and their support no longer responds...

Back