[Release] Rails in DA - Yet Another Ruby on Rails Plugin

Those functions were not disabled, I still cant run the rails ajax shell from the cp. If i head to

http://host.domain.net/daplugin/rails_shell/

PHP:
Request Error

Details

You do not own this domain.

Click HERE to go back

You cant access the external shell directly. You have to click the "Start Shell" button in the app page and you will see the differences at in the URL.

You cant access the external shell directly. You have to click the "Start Shell" button in the app page and you will see the differences at in the URL.
thanks. got it up and running now.
Is there anything i need to do to make it use mysql by default?
What would be the best way to install sqlite?

I am getting the following error from Rails in DA Admin v0.4c (NuSphere PHP Express is installed and functional):
Code:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/rails/include/classes/XMLRPC.class.php on line 0
I headed to your site, but to my surprise there is no site to be found. I'm assuming that this is a temporary issue, soon to be resolved? Any help with the above issue would be greatly appreciated.

Our HK mirror site (daplugin.com) was having temporary outage this morning (GMT+8), but the US mirror (daplugin.net) is still accessible.

Hello, I think it's a good idea you change the way how to check license key because every time your server have a problem the plugin don't work, it's not good for my customer and to me :(

thanks

Hello, I think it's a good idea you change the way how to check license key because every time your server have a problem the plugin don't work, it's not good for my customer and to me :(

thanks

We have a backup server located in US. You can choose the US server for licensing in the plugin admin page.

yes i know but when i click on save (admin panel) it not working:
Input Error

Details

Click HERE to go back
:(

I want verify my licence but i can't because your MYSQL down

Last edited:
Same here. I really don't have time for this. Pretty unacceptable if you ask me. We have three of your licenses.

Do you think you can fix the license server today please?

I also have the problem with the input thing.

Fix your business!

We're also experiencing these problems. We cannot access the Rails in DA plugin on our existing servers, nor can we purchase the plugin for our new servers.

Please acknowledge that by selling licenses for a nominal fee, you commited to a certain responsibility to keep your servers running and to offer support for those that paid (in real money, that we have to earn to be able to give it to you!) for your product.

Be so kind to fix this mess asap!!!!

Due to the hacking incident recently, we have moved our site to another location. Since then our phpaudit license does not work anymore. We have already contact solidphp to fix this.

If you have the local key installed, our plugin should still work even our system is not reachable.

Anyone know if daplugin is still around? They charged me for a renewal but it is not active. Emails have gone unanswered for days now. This really blows.

It's apparently working for me (lifetime licence) but the problem it's not compatible with last rail 2.3 and have problem with 2.2.2.
Support tell me the new version of plugin will make in july to resolve this but nothing it's made :(, NO NEW PLUGIN VERSION AND NO UPDATE TO RESOLVE PROBLEM WITH RAIL 2.2.2 and 2.3 !!!! :(

I send message to support but no reply!
I think it's not a good work!

hehachris please do something for your users.

It's apparently working for me (lifetime licence) but the problem it's not compatible with last rail 2.3 and have problem with 2.2.2.
Support tell me the new version of plugin will make in july to resolve this but nothing it's made :(, NO NEW PLUGIN VERSION AND NO UPDATE TO RESOLVE PROBLEM WITH RAIL 2.2.2 and 2.3 !!!! :(

I send message to support but no reply!
I think it's not a good work!

hehachris please do something for your users.
I have tested the latest released version of the plugin with Rails 2.3.5, it appears to work perfectly.
Would you please report your problem to our helpdesk?
http://daplugin.com/support/

So why you install rail 2.2.2 with your script ???
And why you send me this email:

--please do not reply below this line--

http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2009/4/17/this-week-in-edge-rails

Search for "Removed: CGI Support"

That's why dispatch.cgi/dispatch.fcgi are not alogn with the rails app. Meanwhile I recommend you to downgrade Rails to 2.2.

and that:

--please do not reply below this line--

Could you please choose the US server, and see if the plugin still working?

There seems to be some changes in .htaccess that come from Rails 2.2.2. So the original method of file parsing does not work. This will be fixed in the next plugin release.

--
Best Regards,
Chris Lam
The DAPlugin.com Team

???

And why when I choose fastCGI and click on create or save, it not change and stay in CGI ?

Last edited:
Back