AWStats Plugin for DA [version 3.0+]

Hello,

I noticed :

Warning: copy(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.pl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 76 Error linking awstats.pl /home/username/domains/username.com/public_html/awstats/awstats.pl from /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.pl

but the file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.pl does not exist.

[root@mybox cgi-bin]# pwd
/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin
[root@mybox cgi-bin]# ls
awredir.pl awstats.none.conf awstats_updateall.pl

So the mistake is a bit normal, isn't it?

Hello,

I noticed :

Warning: copy(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.pl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 76 Error linking awstats.pl /home/username/domains/username.com/public_html/awstats/awstats.pl from /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.pl

but the file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.pl does not exist.

[root@mybox cgi-bin]# pwd
/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin
[root@mybox cgi-bin]# ls
awredir.pl awstats.none.conf awstats_updateall.pl

So the mistake is a bit normal, isn't it?

Don't see the confusion. If you ran the update script and installed AWStats, then the awstats.pl file will be there. Just so you are aware..AWSTATS IS NOT INSTALLED when you install the plugin in DA. You need to log into root and run the update.sh script.

You don't have permission to access /awstats/ on this server

Hi,
I installed awstats on my server and did everything you post, but I cant see stats ... it say :
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /awstats/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

and on some domain Ive got a message that I have to be connected to see that page.

can you please help me :)

thx

Goodmorning,

When i want to change something on the userlevel from the DA controlpanel i get: The requested file does not have read or execute permissions

When clicking on this link: http://<server>/CMD_PLUGINS/awstats

Goodmorning,

When i want to change something on the userlevel from the DA controlpanel i get: The requested file does not have read or execute permissions

When clicking on this link: http://<server>/CMD_PLUGINS/awstats

whats your directadmin version? Just curious

jjbakker, what skin are you using? Power user or enhanced? It doesnt load at all for me :-s even installatron stop working for me.

I did run the update.sh from the plugin again. now it's working

Probably did not get the AWStats the first time you ran it...sometime wget fails if the AWStats software server is busy, etc...be careful to watch for error messages...the install should always have a few pages of output.

jjbakker, what skin are you using? Power user or enhanced? It doesnt load at all for me :-s even installatron stop working for me.

Then it's not the plugin..contact DA support on that.

Hi,
I installed awstats on my server and did everything you post, but I cant see stats ... it say :
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /awstats/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

and on some domain Ive got a message that I have to be connected to see that page.

can you please help me :)

thx

Did you activate it in that domains User control panel? Or run the alldomains.php script in /hooks? Look in the /awstats folder in /public_html and see whats there and let me know.

I have only .htaccess and .htpasswd and yes I did activate all domains .

Checking if awstats files are available Warning: symlink(): File exists in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 47 Error linking lib ....

Checking for AwStats itself
Going to install the awstats.pl
Warning: copy(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.pl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory ...

(Re-)Activating CGI for dir
Ok .htaccess already exists let's delete it..Deleted!
Doing an extra permission setting through shell..+(Re-)Setting permissions
Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 100 Warning: chown(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 101 Doing an extra permission setting through shell..Done
Now (re-)creating your configuration file.
Warning: fopen(/home/domain/domains/domain.net/public_html/awstats/.htpasswd): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 140 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 141 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 142 Warning: chown(): Operation not permitted in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 144

Don't access to the awstats section in level admin mode

Hello all,

I've installed since few weeks the plugins and I haven't problems with it.

But, today, when i'm log in admin level in directadmin, I haven't access to the awstats statistics section.

I obtain the message below :

"Unable to execute your request
Details: The requested file does not have read or execute permissions"

I have a DirectAdmin version 1.286 and the plugins awstats version 3.0.2

What's happen ?

Hello all,

I've installed since few weeks the plugins and I haven't problems with it.

But, today, when i'm log in admin level in directadmin, I haven't access to the awstats statistics section.

I obtain the message below :

"Unable to execute your request
Details: The requested file does not have read or execute permissions"

I have a DirectAdmin version 1.286 and the plugins awstats version 3.0.2

What's happen ?

Not a clue..obviously something on your server changed. The plugin just doesn't decided to change itself. Think back to what you modified last. ALso, you're a few versions back on DA itself.

Checking for AwStats itself
Going to install the awstats.pl
Warning: copy(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.pl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory ...

That right there says it all. AWStats is not installed. Did you run the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/update/update.sh script? And if so, did it run successfully? Make sure the wget was successful. You can run it again, won't hurt anything.

Not a clue..obviously something on your server changed. The plugin just doesn't decided to change itself. Think back to what you modified last. ALso, you're a few versions back on DA itself.

Agree with you :)
But I've not change parameters on my server.
I've not update DA in 1.29 because I wait Marina Skin v3.5

Have you any idea how i can resolve this problem ?
Change rights or another...

Agree with you :)
But I've not change parameters on my server.
I've not update DA in 1.29 because I wait Marina Skin v3.5

Have you any idea how i can resolve this problem ?
Change rights or another...

Not a clue.

dumb :) I thought I did update update.sh ... did it and it solve my problem thx :)

Back