Please Read before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobaloney

NoBaloney Internet Svcs - In Memoriam †
SpamBlocker3 Beta starts today, December 26, 2006.

http://www.nobaloney.net/downloads/spamblocker/DirectAdminSpamBlocker3/

We're hoping for a fast beta period, as the alpha code has been running successfully for me for about a week, on several servers, and I've been finetuning it as I go.

The first beta release probably won't include either anti-dictionary-attack code, or greylisting. Greylisting will come in short order, probably as a per-domain option, within anywhere from hours to days.

The anti-dictionary-attack code may not come at all, as I think the greylisting makes it superfluous, but I'm open to requests (with reasons); see the poll.

Have fun downloading the new beta and the ReadMe, and take the time to learn it's new features. I look forward to some good points in threads in this forum.

Jeff

DirectAdmin3 Beta is ready for distribution from the Nobaloney Internet Services website. Please feel free to check it out at your convenience.

We'll give it a few days in Beta, then a few as Release Candidate, and then we'll go live with it by the first of the year.

My understanding is that DA will put it on their website once we go live with it, but we'll leave it up to them.

The official announcement is in a separate thread in this forum, along with the download location.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back