CGI Module not loaded?

Rprp

Verified User
Hi,

I just upgraded apache from 1.x to 2.x,
But, CGI doesnt work,

When i got to /awstats it says:

'Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, * and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'

Can someone help me, please?

Greetz, Rprp

Hmm,

No logs in the 'Error Log'

Some errors in the SuEXEC log,

[2007-05-15 15:09:47]: user mismatch (ricky instead of apache)

Hmm,

[Tue May 15 14:53:12 2007] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/suexec)
[Tue May 15 14:53:12 2007] [notice] Apache/2.0.59 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.59 OpenSSL/0.9.7e mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.4 configured -- resuming normal operations

And what about /var/log/httpd/domains/domain.com.error

[Tue May 15 15:49:44 2007] [error] [client 82.73.216.33] Premature end of script headers: awstats.pl
[Tue May 15 15:49:44 2007] [error] [client 82.73.216.33] File does not exist: /home/ricky/domains/mafiaway.nl/public_html/500.shtml

I'm getting this same error now too. I think it started with a recent DA update.

You might want to update to 1.29.7. I have never seen a .7.

I am using 1.29.7 and all my cgi scripts are still working.

Show us what is in your error log when those cgi scripts fail.

1) Make sure you're running as the user, and not root in ssh so that you can see what the script can see.

2) check the /var/log/httpd/suexec_log to see what it says.

John

Hmm,

SuEXEC Log:

[2007-05-19 01:23:22]: user mismatch (ricky instead of apache)

And, I can run the script manually in ssh.

Still this error @ the page:
'Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'

I reinstalled AwStats, But it didnt work :(

hmm, when i remove this line: 'SuexecUserGroup ricky ricky' in my config,

Its working ....

But, how can i run it with SuExec?

Back