3rd Party Software Directory

I've a problem today.

I use softaculous to install a soft, and my username is :

diruser_pre_ch (diruser is user in directamin

pre_ch is the user of database, created with softaculous.

But _ is a special character, and can't be save !

So when I export database to another server, I have no more user.

Softaculous has to verify, when we create a user via softaculous, that it is acceptable for directadmin.

You should add the CloudLinux plugin to the list.
I know what CloudLinux is and I respect the developers. I've just searched a bit and I still have no idea what LVE is or what it does, so please help educate me. Then once I understand what it is or does, I'll look at the LVE Manager.

Thanks.

Jeff

[Plugin] Site.pro website builder for DirectAdmin

Please, include this website builder Site.pro plugin on this list.
Site.pro website builder works on DirectAdmin and it is Free to use.

We are developing this product and if somebody has question regarding site.pro can write us 24/7!

You can download this plugin here , but please, register to get activation code.

Free??
so the one with 59 scripts, this is still free?
never mind lol, all the free are ones that I dont see used very often lol

Softaculous is free.
There is no renewal charges.
We were paid and from that time we shifted to Paid.
The premium licensing words couldnt be changed as that would hang up some installations of Softaculous.

Its FREE and there is no renewal fees of whatsoever!

Regards,
Alons

Last edited:
The only plugins left seem to be Installatron and Softaculous. Everything else is either 404 or unmaintained.

interfasys:

This thread has been around for seven years so of course things change.

To which post or posts are you referring so I or someone else can work on cleaning up the list?

Thanks.

Jeff

interfasys:

This thread has been around for seven years so of course things change.

To which post or posts are you referring so I or someone else can work on cleaning up the list?

Thanks.

Jeff
The initial post. I must have tried all of them and apart from Installatron, Softaculous and the plugins from daplugin.com all are 404. All devs seem to have abandoned ship.

Phil hasn't posted to the forums in years, so asking him to work on it might be a waste of time. What would you suggest? Close the thread with a note at the top? Delete it completely? Something else?

Jeff

I think, you should simply add a note at the top of the thread to say that as of today this list is very inaccurate and unmaintained.

I really think DA needs to make the wiki themselves, although it's cool your volunteer to do the job.

Back