Skins Update - Changes for DirectAdmin Skins

Hmmm...
The trouble is that Zend Optimizer is used.
If i comment all strings in php.ini with Zend Optimizer libs - PHP is normally executing in skins...
And now dont know what to do...
I cant turn off Zend Optimizer - it needed by customers.
And php execution in skins is needed too... :(

Maybe it is possible to launch php witout php.ini loading? (Such as php -n).
This will get php working well in skins.

Last edited:
Today i have tried to make apache & php5 from ports (FreeBSD 7.0 64-bit) and still the same situation.
No output while execution of PHP in CLI mode with Zend Optimizer included in php.ini.
So, maybe there is exists some solution not to load php.ini while executing php in skins (as i understood same as CLI mode)?

Support of 'default' skin discontinued?

Why /CMD_MOVE_USERS is still unavailavle under "default" skin?
"power_user" not updated either...

Last edited:
Hello,

The feature was considered to be in beta testing. I'd say the feature can be considerd stable, as we have not had any reports for a while, so I'll add them to those skins for the next release.

John

who thinks that DA needs a new official skin?

Excuse me if this is not the place to post this but... I really believe that DirectAdmin needs a new official face...

Default... look's old and a little bit ridiculous with those icons... :(

Power User... (the text only one) well... i thinks that Hermes was a lot better...
I would really really really like a new version of Hermes... :rolleyes:

I believe that the developers of DirectAdmin at less should design a new skin that replaces the Default :cool:

Just to be different? I don't think that's necessary; a skin is, after all, only a way to manage DirectAdmin. Are you logging into the control panel for visual stimulation? Or to manage something you already know to do almost with your eyes closed.

You'd be surprised how man of our clients still use and like the original DirectAdmin skin.

However if they or someone would come up with a skin with new features (such as AJAX), now that would be nice.

Jeff

Would be great to have the same thing for Rars...
I use RAR for almost everything but I think that it can't be possible because linux doesn't have a RAR compressor. ZIP is an standard, good or not, but it is an standard. RAR is not.

Is there an updated enchanced skin for 1.41.0 or 1.41.1 already? The current one seems to be somewhat out of date...

Dear John, please update?

Would you be so kind to update? Enhanced skin for latest version needed... :eek:

Note that DirectAdmin always comes with the latest skins.. so there usually isn't much reason for manual download, unless you don't have a DA license.
Also, the packskin.sh command is used to compress the tar.gz files.. so the above would likely overwrite the files that were just downloaded.

John

Ops :D so i can delete my post, thot was a skin update missing from last update ^^

My fault, i'll remove the post :)

Thanks for clarification

Regards

Note that DirectAdmin always comes with the latest skins.. so there usually isn't much reason for manual download, unless you don't have a DA license.
Also, the packskin.sh command is used to compress the tar.gz files.. so the above would likely overwrite the files that were just downloaded.

John

There actually really is a reason for manual download, the latest version is installed on the server but not for me to edit or update. In my DA panel i can upload my own customised en translated version.

Back