[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager 1.3

resolveit

Verified User
Invoicing Manager v1.3 is a simple of use but powerful DirectAdmin plugin that let's Admins/Resellers manage their client's bills and Users view their invoices and easily pay them.

NOTICE
For those of you who experienced problems in the past with the version that Olivier delivered, please note that the product was sold and we will do our utmost to provide a good product.
Version 1.3 is a version that Olivier delivered to us with 1 difference, it checks 2 servers for the license, one in the US ans one in Europe. If the license is found on either of the servers the system will continue to work. This is the first step toward a solution that will be less dependent on our servers. We will probably implement something similar to DirectAdmin, a check every couple of days with a grace period.

VERSION : 1.3
- Added 2nd license server, one in the US and 1 in Europe
- Plugin under new ownership
- Encoder issues fixed by encoding with ionCube in stead of SourceGuardian

Screenshots

Resellers/Admins:
Manage customer's invoices
Manage recurring payments (subscriptions) based on DA packages
Set a price and cycle for each DA package
Edit company informations (location, zip, phone etc.)
Customize your invoices with an HTML template
Set your paypal e-mail, currency and page style

Users:
Pay bills, view history of transactions
Edit personal information
View a printer-friendly version of each invoices

It is possible to add hosting and non hosting related invoices to InvoicingManager.

Pricing
Starting at USD 30$/year.
Click here for more info.

Comments/questions/feedback/issues
Please post here.

Download
Please download the plugin from http://www.invoicingmanager.com/plugins/invoicing_manager.tar.gz

Last edited:
Ok it's a good news... i need to know only a simple information, this system send an email or a ticket to the users before finish the time setted to the field "Cycle" of all packages? And if yes, it start the cycle from the date creation of the user account?

If dont exist this feature I can describe a suggestion the the ErrTrax with more unusual that I found in a similar plugin and I can send you to see what I am talking about.

Ok it's a good news... i need to know only a simple information, this system send an email or a ticket to the users before finish the time setted to the field "Cycle" of all packages? And if yes, it start the cycle from the date creation of the user account?

If dont exist this feature I can describe a suggestion the the ErrTrax with more unusual that I found in a similar plugin and I can send you to see what I am talking about.

We are currently working on the notification section of the code. Any suggestions would be helpful. Please add to http://www.errtrax.com

Regards,

I'm thinking of purchasing your software but personally I think that this software (http://www.errtrax.com) you are using for suggestions and questions and feedback is terrible.

I just signed up for it and everything you click on is a "Private Issue"..

You cannot read other peoples suggestions, feedback nor expand on ideas.

Why the big secrecy with bug reports, feedback and suggestions???

Ed

I'm thinking of purchasing your software but personally I think that this software (http://www.errtrax.com) you are using for suggestions and questions and feedback is terrible.

I just signed up for it and everything you click on is a "Private Issue"..

You cannot read other peoples suggestions, feedback nor expand on ideas.

Why the big secrecy with bug reports, feedback and suggestions???

Ed

Hi Ed,

The only reason for this is that I want to know who posted the issues. If the customers want public error-tracking then I'll change it. Go back in about 10 min and it should be publicly viewable.

We have no reason to hide anything, we want to solve the issues and make this product great.

Last edited:
Hi Ed,

The only reason for this is that I want to know who posted the issues. If the customers want public error-tracking then I'll change it. Go back in about 10 min and it should be publicly viewable.

We have no reason to hide anything, we want to solve the issues and make this product great.

Onno..

Doesn't have to be public.. One should still sign up for it but a potential customer should be able to see what issues are arising, if any, and how fast they are being rectified in order to help him make a decision..

After all once decision is made to go with an invoicing system, it's hard to break away to another one, once everything is set up and running smoothly..

Methinks it would avoid suggestion duplication and duplicate bug reports also... :p

Cheers and thanks for the response..

Ed

Onno..

Doesn't have to be public.. One should still sign up for it but a potential customer should be able to see what issues are arising, if any, and how fast they are being rectified in order to help him make a decision..

After all once decision is made to go with an invoicing system, it's hard to break away to another one, once everything is set up and running smoothly..

Methinks it would avoid suggestion duplication and duplicate bug reports also... :p

Cheers and thanks for the response..

Ed

Thanks for posting. You are absolutely correct, it is difficult to change billing systems once they are set up.

We will attempt to be as open and transparent as possible.

Regards,

previous subscriptions

So are you going to honor previous subscriptions where the original owner did not?

Release 1.3 question

HI, I installed the 1.3 release and when I try use the plug in say:

Code:
Site error: the file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.html requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

the ioncube folder is in the top of the invoicing_manager folder.

any idea?

tks

I have two questions:

1. is there any demo license to test plugin for a short time?
2. paypal doesn't support my country, The Republic of Georgia, so I have 2 options, use google checkout (using it I bought SpamBlocker) or use direct card payment, (Visa, Mastercard) so how can I buy a license?

I have two questions:

1. is there any demo license to test plugin for a short time?
2. paypal doesn't support my country, The Republic of Georgia, so I have 2 options, use google checkout (using it I bought SpamBlocker) or use direct card payment, (Visa, Mastercard) so how can I buy a license?

Hi,

No there is no demo license.
With PayPal you can pay via Credit Card. If this is for some reason not possible let me know and I will find a way to set up an alternative.

Regards,

HI, I installed the 1.3 release and when I try use the plug in say:

Code:
Site error: the file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.html requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

the ioncube folder is in the top of the invoicing_manager folder.

any idea?

tks

The problem is that Ioncube is not loaded in your PHP.INI. I am trying hard with IonCube to get this to work. Please give me a week and the issue should be solved.

Regards,

the problem is that paypal doesn't accept Georgian credit cards... so direct credit card payment or Google Checkout payment is only solution for me.

Thanks.

Onno,
So you have taken over this product ? If so i would be interested in it. The invoice manager looked awesome, but after the horror stories with the old version it made me steer clear of it.

I have delt with you in the past, and as long as you are behind a product i feel comfortable that it will work and you will support it.

Will you send me a PM when you get a moment ?

Rob

Onno,
So you have taken over this product ? If so i would be interested in it. The invoice manager looked awesome, but after the horror stories with the old version it made me steer clear of it.

I have delt with you in the past, and as long as you are behind a product i feel comfortable that it will work and you will support it.

Will you send me a PM when you get a moment ?

Rob

Hi Rob,

Yes the product has great potential. We're adding additional functionality that we feel was lacking in the product. Also we've requested users to post bug reports and feature requests on our issue tracking system ( http://www.errtrax.com ). This way we can track the issues and feature requests in a structured way.

Regards,

Hello,
Just purchsed this plugin and installed it under the admin user. When I click the plugin link I get this:

PHP script /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.5.2.5.lin or ixed.5.2.lin.
Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

Help please? Im not comfortable having to install other things for this to work!!!!

Hi, which URL did you use to download the plugin? The SourceGuardian version is old and should not be installed.

Regards,

Hi,
Cant remember the exact URL now but when I was logged into your site I clicked the "how to install" link and followed the instructions there. Can you give me the propper URL please?

Glad I dont have to start messing with the server to install this.

Back