[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager 1.3

Is there a fix yet for making my invoice manager work ??
If the system cant email / generate the invoices for customers, there is not alot of point too the software.

Now ?

I suggest taking this off your website, you shouldnt be selling a product that does not work.

Hi,

The domain name was off line for 3 hours while it was being transferred to my control. The previous owner still had it in his Godaddy account and I could not reach him to transfer the domain name in a normal fashion.

In collaboration with Godaddy staff we moved the domain to my Godaddy account, unfortunately this meant that the status of the domain name had to be changed and that the domain name was not available, it also did not resolve during the transfer.

Kind regards,

Now ?

I suggest taking this off your website, you shouldnt be selling a product that does not work.

I would recommend you test the system and use it for what it was intended before claiming that the product does not work.

Regards,

yeh .. I just bought this and found it a bit flakey ..

I'm gonna use WHMCS right now ..much more usable ..

I agree the versions that Olivier (previous owner) made were a problem, the version that is available at the moment is stable and it would still require a lot of work to make it what I would like it to be, that is the reason we're rewriting it completely.

Kind regards,

Onno has written that it's bein completely rewritten. See his post above.

Jeff

Onno has written that it's bein completely rewritten. See his post above.

Jeff

2 years for a rewrite? Hardly.

Either way, if anything comes of this rewrite, please contact me, I am interested.

My rewrite of the SpamBlocker file delivered by default by DirectAdmin took me over two years to rewrite.

Invoicing/Billing is not simple. Years ago it took ten of us over two years to write a billing package. That said, I was once able to rewrite a billing package for dental offices in about a year, but it was a full-time job.

In any event, I won't know if and when it's been rewritten; perhaps you should look for a post from Onno when it's done.

Jeff

Back