Email problems - No Incoming Mails

lvcalazio

Hi there, I use UebiMiau or Squirrel Mail on my wife's website, we can send mails without problems, but as from June in all these months not even a single mail has been received on UebiMiau or Squirrel .
Customer called us to they sent us a mail but we never could reply to them simply because we never received it.
Customer did not receive any Error message neither.
This is a severe problem to us, can anybody advise here urgently?
Your help and support is very much appreciated .
Kind regards,
Luca

Hi there, I use UebiMiau or Squirrel Mail on my wife's website, we can send mails without problems, but as from June in all these months not even a single mail has been received on UebiMiau or Squirrel .
Do/can you send/receive email using an email application such as: Outlook/Outlook Express?

Troubleshoot your email following the instructions presented in this article. If none helped, you'll have to contact your host and submit support request with them.

Thx Andy , I can send mail by using : Outlook/Outlook Express but I cannot receive it.

thx for the link but I cannot use it since it requires login and password and tehre is no place to sign up..

any other suggestion?

thanks in advance

luca

Thx Andy , I can send mail by using : Outlook/Outlook Express but I cannot receive it.

thx for the link but I cannot use it since it requires login and password and tehre is no place to sign up..
My bad, I forgot to include the URL to the article: http://servertune.com/kbase/entry/34/

If you have root access to the server, you should look into /var/log/exim/* files for any errors that might help in solving the problem you currently have.

Back