Email Level Plugin

I don't use the plugin, please clarify what you mean. Do you want to say that the option webmail_link= redefined in directadmin.conf does not change anything in the plugin? Or the link gets changed to whatever you set, but image is still the same?

From first post i can see this:

To disable any of the webmail programs, set them to false in the "include/config.php" file.

Did you disable the one you dont want?

Regards

Hi John,

I think the version nr. of the plugin doesn't get updated, it keeps on showing 1.4.
After setting the version nr. to 1.5 in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/email_level/plugin.conf it's fixed.

Regards

It looks like the plugin doesn't work with PHP 5.6. I tested on PHP 5.5.38 and the login page works, on PHP 5.6.24 and PHP 5.6.25 the login doesn't work. This is running the latest 1.5 version of the script. Anyone else have this working with PHP 5.6?

In debug I see the following error:

InternalText::load(authentication): reading in ./data/skins/enhanced/lang/en/internal/authentication.txt
ConfigFile::ensureRoom: param=16 size=64
InternalText::init(authentication)
Program Location: Request::readAndProcess(*skt, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1) : start
Program Location: Request::readAndProcess(*skt, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1) : first line received
Cannot find first space after where GET or POST should be
Program Location: Request::readAndProcess(*skt, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1) : no space after GET/POST
Program Location: Sockets::goodbye(): start
Sockets::shutdown_ssl(SSL *ssl): start
Sockets::shutdown_ssl(SSL *ssl): finished
Program Location: Sockets::goodbye(): finished

Thanks,

Kevin

It looks like the plugin doesn't work with PHP 5.6. I tested on PHP 5.5.38 and the login page works, on PHP 5.6.24 and PHP 5.6.25 the login doesn't work. This is running the latest 1.5 version of the script. Anyone else have this working with PHP 5.6?

In debug I see the following error:

InternalText::load(authentication): reading in ./data/skins/enhanced/lang/en/internal/authentication.txt
ConfigFile::ensureRoom: param=16 size=64
InternalText::init(authentication)
Program Location: Request::readAndProcess(*skt, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1) : start
Program Location: Request::readAndProcess(*skt, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1) : first line received
Cannot find first space after where GET or POST should be
Program Location: Request::readAndProcess(*skt, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1) : no space after GET/POST
Program Location: Sockets::goodbye(): start
Sockets::shutdown_ssl(SSL *ssl): start
Sockets::shutdown_ssl(SSL *ssl): finished
Program Location: Sockets::goodbye(): finished

Thanks,

Kevin

John was able to solve the issue very quickly. In PHP 5.6 SSL certificates are now validated. I needed to change from the default of "localhost" to the FQDN of the server.

Kevin

We have a problem with this plugin.
It does not support UTF-8

Here is an example source code, how the Vacation response test looks
in a E-Mail client:

Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 11:18:51 +0200
Received-SPF: pass client-ip=2001:ad0:1000:1001::159;

See on üks täppiüäöööääüüõõ

Hello,

I've made version 1.7 of this plugin available here:
https://www.directadmin.com/email_level-1.7.tar.gz

It now supports UTF-8 in the vacation messages as long as you have:
- exim.conf 4.4.1 or newer
- Pre-release DirectAdmin binaries, compiled February 27, 2017 or newer, eg:
Code:
[root@server /usr/local/directadmin]# ./directadmin oCompiled on 'CentOS 6.0 64-Bit'
Compile time: Feb 27 2017 at 16:25:33
Compiled with IPv6
The appearance will be the same as the vacation messages page in DA, if you have exim.conf 4.4.1+.

Changes are the same as this:
https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=1785

- Support for HTML replies
- Encoding can be changed to UTF-8 (or other)
- Can change the "Autoreply: " subject prefix to whatever you want.
- Can change "once" frequency. Controls the min time between sends (used to prevent infinite loops)

As these changes need the unreleased version of DA, I won't set the default version of the plugin to 1.7 just yet.

You'll need to manually install it, eg:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/email_level
wget https://www.directadmin.com/email_level-1.7.tar.gz
tar xvzf email_level-1.7.tar.gz
then go to the Plugins page and "install" it so the permissions are set, and it's turned on in the plugin.conf.

From there, Users can re-install the code from their User Level.

John

Hi John,

With this latest email plug-in update at the DA Admin level, how do we push the update to all the users automatically?

Thank you!

Login Password not accepted PHP7, ssl and version 1.6

I can not get the plugin to work.
The password is not accepted, but it is accepted in roundcube.
What am I missing.

DA is up-to-date. We use PHP7 and ssl certificate.
We use the servername for smtp/imap and pop acces next to the e-mail addresses.

Newer php versions are getting fairly picky about ssl...
Check your public_html/email/include/config.php

If DA is running with https, then ensure "$ssl=true;" is set.

You could also change "localhost" to your hostname (value set in the certificate), in case DA is trying to force a hostname in the request.

Beyond that, run DA in debug mode for more info about what DA's getting and returning:
https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=293

John

Hi,

I've installed that plugin, enabled it but when I try to enter to "Email Level Installer" i get : "That plugin does not exist for the specified User Level"

Has anyone had this issue ?

thanks in advance

The both 1.6 and 1.7 version have a bug, when vacation start and end dates use different ways of showing numbers from 1 till 9.

So email level plugin uses: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 for dates and months
Directadmin by itself uses: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 for dates and months

Thus if you try to edit a vacation message created by an user using the plugin you might corrupt dates, 2 (February) won't be recognized by Directadmin and become 01 (January) on a vacation details page. The same for a day.

Reported as a bug over tickets system.

After installing version 1.7 DA shows an available update: 1.6 as available version?
How to fix this downgrade message?

Back