[Release] Exim Editor - No-Cost!

After you run 'php downloader.php' check if the ioncube files were downloaded here:

/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/ioncube/

I'll just wait for Dave to come alive and give me a step by step...

Whatever we did the last time worked..

Just can't find the instructions...

Did you check the directory I pasted above? If there are no ioncube files in there after you run the php file manually, then the downloader.php file isn't working then.

Dave seems to know about this issue as seen earlier in this thread.

I'm getting this now:

Code:
Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/scripts/downloader.php(0) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/scripts/downloader.php(0) : eval()'d code on line 1
ionCube Loaders Successfully Downloaded!

Did you check the directory I pasted above? If there are no ioncube files in there after you run the php file manually, then the downloader.php file isn't working then.

Dave seems to know about this issue as seen earlier in this thread.

Don't know what I did but it's working now.. LOLOLOLOL... :D:D:D:D

Here is the code I entered into putty and it's now working jsut fine... ;)

cd /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/scripts/ (enter)
php downloader.php

Thanks guys.. :)

Last edited:
Don't know what I did but it's working now.. LOLOLOLOL... :D:D:D:D

Here is the code I entered into putty and it's now working jsut fine... ;)

cd /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/scripts/ (enter)
php downloader.php

Thanks guys.. :)

LOL, I've been trying to get you to do that a few posts back. Glad you got it finally.

Hey,

Sorry I've missed these posts lately...

It appears we either have or have re-introduced something in the downloader.php file that isn't being very nice...

We're looking at it and will post something when we think we have it fixed.

Thanks, David

OK, the upgrade doesn't work and we need a fix. It seems our problem has been reported here, but nobody gave the fix.

The downloader.php doesn't work because it needs ioncube to be run...
The ioncube files are in the folder, but still, the script doesn't work...

FreeBSD 5.5

I still getting this error
php downloader.php
Site error: the file <b>/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/scripts/downloader.php</b> requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator

Installing the Ioncube is just a simple procedure.

PHP 4.4, simply download from ioncube website and untar in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor, the script will look for the loader dynamically.

For PHP 5.2, you just need to add a single line in the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/data/php.ini

skruf, why dont you put the zend_exitension line in the bundled php.ini by default?

Hey,

For PHP 5.2, you just need to add a single line in the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/data/php.ini

skruf, why dont you put the zend_exitension line in the bundled php.ini by default?

From what I know we do...

Our programmer is out, but I'll see what I can do... No, I'm no programmer, but I do know where to look!

Thanks, David

Is it possible that your script checks the exim.conf and add the additional RBL's checks on the RBL's control?

Or an option that he just add all RBL's that we are using in our exim.conf

Hey,

A new version of Exim Editor has been released. It supports SpamBlocker Version 3.1-Beta and SpamBlocker Version 2.1.1.

We have dropped support for SpamBlocker 3.0-Beta as it is no longer available.

Additionally, we dropped support for version 2.0 since version 2.1.1 has somewhat replaced it. Even though it is not supported, Exim Editor should work OK with version 2.0.

You can update via the Plugin Manager or to install simply paste this URL in the appropriate spot in the Plugin Manager and install:

http://files.mysiteplugins.com/Exim_Editor.tar.gz

If you have any issues please let us know.

Thanks, David

Hi,

Great plugin, thanks.

I get the following error when trying to view usage:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 57067438 bytes) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/sources/getdir.php on line 0

Any advice please?

Back