[Release] Exim Editor - No-Cost!

Why would you need one when you can simply set the exim editor from the admin login to edit the files. You'll have to make a change to the file that controls the editor, but it's easy enough to do.

Jeff

Hey,

It's not totally dead... just in deep hibernation...

I believe someone offered to take over the project quite sometime back...

If there's enough interest then I should probably explore doing something with it. Perhaps turning it into a community project... Maybe that would help spur more of the same...

The guys I had working on it have long since moved on... I gave direction to the project... they programmed...

If there is interest then let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, David

@jeff, yes, completely right, but i like the kind to simply dig into check/uncheckboxes about included RBLs, so i have fast overview over customerdomains concerned RBLs without digging into source-txt :cool:

to fix it for php 5.3 is very simple.

just download the loader HERE

put the ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so and ioncube_loader_lin_5.3_ts.so in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/ioncube

edit: /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/data/php.ini

change:
Code:
error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

to
Code:
error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED

and

Code:
zend_extension=/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so

to
Code:
zend_extension=/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so

and all done....

With PHP5.3 and latest Directadmin i get.

Yikes! I couldn't make all of the changes you requested!
I encountered 2 errors while trying to write your settings.

No errors in the block above!

Another bug.

If u have centos 6.x and u get a empty email usage page.

for 64 Bit
Code:
yum install glibc.i686

and for i386

Code:
yum install glibc.i386

This product is years old. Has the original author been maintaining it?

What we do is set up the Admin level file editor to edit the files we want to be able to edit from the control panel. Not easy as a dedicated editor, but always updated :).

Jeff

Back