[Release] DeeperAdmin

Im running on Freebsd and i get this error when i install this plugin from the Plugin manager.

Results

Details

plugin.tar.gz extracted
install.sh returned a non-zero value:

Error with install script

if i try to install it with your installer i get this error;

Could not open input file: distrov.php
./daplugin.build: ${DISTROV:0...}: Bad substitution

This is also the error that was posted on your own forum that you failed to reply too here, http://forum.daplugin.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

The question really is, why? What is the solution? If you have not provided that on your own forum and it doesnt install via the DA plugin manager how are people supposed to install Deeperadmin? Better yet, how are people installing anything for that matter because the installer fails completely.

Somebody posted this on your forum says;
Is this a dead project?

I have the same problem like in Post #8.

Thanks,
Abraham

and no reply either.

Last edited:
Doesn't install correctly. After install clicking "DeeperAdmin" from Admin logged in on website of DirectAdmin I get the following error.

Warning: require(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/DeeperAdmin/include/cache/rSJuXBcSoOOk.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/DeeperAdmin/include/global.func.php on line 0 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/DeeperAdmin/include/cache/rSJuXBcSoOOk.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/DeeperAdmin/include/global.func.php on line 0

Back