[Release] DeeperAdmin

Single IP License: $29.95 USD One Time
Bulk Set of 10+ Licenses: $26 USD One Time

Don't understand your pricing, but I agree, $30 is too steep for me (100+ servers)

Single IP License: $29.95 USD One Time
Bulk Set of 10+ Licenses: $26 USD One Time

Don't understand your pricing, but I agree, $30 is too steep for me (100+ servers)

Too much? If you have 100+ servers like you claim then you should be making about 50-75k per month. Surely you can afford 26 x 100. One of our clients has 167 servers to be exact. His monthly income is over 75K. These are my rough estimates. And if your not making that kind of money on 100+ boxes then your plans are too cheap because thats about what it equates too.

Too much? If you have 100+ servers like you claim then you should be making about 50-75k per month. Surely you can afford 26 x 100. One of our clients has 167 servers to be exact. His monthly income is over 75K. These are my rough estimates. And if your not making that kind of money on 100+ boxes then your plans are too cheap because thats about what it equates too.

I fail to see how it's any of your business what my monthly income is. I'm merely stating a fact - the pricing on the site was confusing - and I dont think $26-$30 per server is reasonable pricing. If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't have persued it to the checkout page - where I was quite surprised at the price.

Now, back to .. how's this any of your business? Are you related to the OP?

Just making an educated guess. Im not prying just making a statement. What im saying is if you dont want to pay 26 bucks per server dont make buy it. Whats the point to of your post anyway? You just dont realize, writing a plugin and deploying it is a very time consuming task. There is no need to complain about the price. If you dont like it, dont buy it. Thats how i see it. And if you can afford to run 100 servers then you should be able to afford 100 copies.

Mr pucky has no relation with daplugin.

The price is now reduced, along with more bulk pricing.

Last edited:
Much better now; $15 for 100 licenses. That's probably not what hehachris means, but that's what it says :D.

Jeff

Jailed SSH - Jail / Release users' SSH access.

Could you write something more about it? Is it the same jail relased by directadmin?

I suggest a special price for vps as well for e.g $ 12 per vps

Is there a demo or list of the 55 settings it can control?

Yes, please refer to the screenshots at the bottom: http://daplugin.com/products/DeeperAdmin.shtml

There are actual 58 settings now.

The settings are stored in a definition file with custom format. We are planning to convert it to xml format in future release so that every one can read it and modify as needed.

you say hidden functions? I see nothing that is a hidden function?

or do you mean to say functions that are not displayed inside of direct admins web interface?

All of these functions are available in the config files.

or do you mean to say functions that are not displayed inside of direct admins web interface?
Exactly.

All of these functions are available in the config files.
Not really. Some parameters such as backup_tmpdir, are stored internally by default, which means they are not presented in directadmin.conf by default. Even for those parameters that already in directadmin.conf, you need to check the DA versions page to see what does each of them mean and how to us them.

Back