how can I know my account expire time

artboy

Verified User
I have account at AD, but I don't have client ID coz I bought from local provider and now they had left. So How can I know my account expire time or not. I can login AD control panel page

artboy, are you asking about a DirectAdmin license? Or a webhosting account?

If a DirectAdmin license you should log into your DirectAdmin admin account and click on Licensing / Updates.

If you don't have an admin logon, then you don't have a DirectAdmin license, you have a hosting account, and only your hosting company can help you.

Jeff

If a DirectAdmin license you should log into your DirectAdmin admin account and click on Licensing / Updates.

If you don't have an admin logon, then you don't have a DirectAdmin license, you have a hosting account, and only your hosting company can help you.

Jeff

Dear Jlasman,
Really, I only have hosting account but I can't contact with hosting company in my country because Their company has disolved, I check hosting account and I know that It's AD hosting.

artboy,

If this is the case, only your hosting provider can help you. This is for DirectAdmin license holder only :)

artboy, if your hosting company is disolved, then you'd better find another hosting company as soon as you can, and move your site, because your site will eventually disappear and there's really nothing you can do about it. No one except your hosting company knows about your hosting.

Jeff

artboy, if your hosting company is disolved, then you'd better find another hosting company as soon as you can, and move your site, because your site will eventually disappear and there's really nothing you can do about it. No one except your hosting company knows about your hosting.

Jeff

Hi Jlasman,
Really I don't know any company in my country ( VIETNAM) where is using AD host service. Of course I can buy other one and move my website into it. But I think that why I can't continue use AD host as a client ? I have AD account, I want to continue to use it. But really I don't know how to buy when I live in Viet Nam. I have contact with AD's sale department, but I didn't receive any respond of them about how to buy a new host or update my AD account. How can I do now ? :(

I'm very confused by your post. Do you have a license bought from DirectAdmin (you keep saying AD and we know DirectAdmin as DA.

If so you can use it on any server.

Or do you have a website at a hosting company?

I don't think you've answered that question.

Jeff

I'm very confused by your post. Do you have a license bought from DirectAdmin (you keep saying AD and we know DirectAdmin as DA.

If so you can use it on any server.

Or do you have a website at a hosting company?

I don't think you've answered that question.

Jeff

:( I bought hosting from a company in my country, this company bought license from DirectAdmin. Now, they has dissolved. I can't contact with them. I checked my website and I know that it's using DirectAdmin hosting. So I wanna direct contact to provider of DirectAmin hosting. Coz I'm using directAdmin hosting to maintain my website

DirectAdmin does not provide hosting. They only provided the control panel that hosting companies use. Contacting DirectAdmin is not going to help you with your current problem.

There are plenty of hosting companies out there that use DirectAdmin. Google search DirectAdmin hosting and you will find plenty. You will need to sign up at one of those companies and move your web site.

:D :D :D

Back