New Joomla hosting component

martexx

Verified User
Hi there,

we are working on a joomla component to feature and sell hosting products, services and information on a joomla-based website, wich then will be created in directadmin.
Customers have the ability to order hosting plans, services and information and are guided through the ordering process. An availability- check keeps track wether the chosen domain is free for purchase or already in use by someone else. The customer can select either bank collection, bank transfer or paypal for payment.

If you are interested polease let us now in these forums so we can see if we can split the costs

Hi there,

we are working on a joomla component to feature and sell hosting products, services and information on a joomla-based website, wich then will be created in directadmin.
Customers have the ability to order hosting plans, services and information and are guided through the ordering process. An availability- check keeps track wether the chosen domain is free for purchase or already in use by someone else. The customer can select either bank collection, bank transfer or paypal for payment.

If you are interested polease let us now in these forums so we can see if we can split the costs

sounds ace ...

do you have a little more information about the component? (screenshots, working demo, maybe a trial for us?)
thank you

wow!! a old post but ill make a remark..
Since the response was so little i deveolloped it and am using it.

I wanted to sell it to make good for the develpment costs and then make it gpl

Hello,

Any word on this development?
We are interested!:)

Thanx

2 years later

Hi there,

And now we are 2 yeras later and there's still nothing!?
It will never be ...

is there any news on development status?
Will gladly have a look on it, and if you need some help in further development, please feel free to contact me.
I have a very good development team that can make your component well done.

Back