Website Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Verified User
Anyone have a solution for a website builder, to offer their customers? I don't really want to, but I'm adding a couple people this weekend who are computer stupid and I don't want to hold their hand the whole way.

Anyone... Anyone...

robj

I use site Zen

I use site zen, but I also use 3 others. As for the best, unfortunately it is site studio. I have a license for 500 users. I really love sitezen, BUT the templates get a lot of complaints and I have not figured out how to create lots of new ones for my clients!
Site reptile is simple and easy to use, a couple of bugs, but ok.
then there is sitebuilder-fx It is also good too!
Again, I have paid for all of these.... because NONE of them seem to be strong in all areas. they all have their good and bad points.
PM me if you need a demo and the sites above do not offer one
Paul

Any idea on pricing for Site Studio? Pricing page just results in a 404, then I filled out their contact page it then got another 404 when submitting.

Hmm..

I'd suggest starting at Parallels, and if you can't find a link, then contacting them by phone or email, as PSOFT is now part of Parallels.

Jeff

I'd suggest starting at Parallels, and if you can't find a link, then contacting them by phone or email, as PSOFT is now part of Parallels.

Jeff
Thanks, I figured that but I wanted to ask here to see if I could get a price quicker. With it being the holidays, I figured it might take a few days at least to get an answer from them.

I think I am pretty happy with testing of SiteZen so far, price is good and I will probably go that route. A huge part of my decision is due to the DA integration which makes life a little easier on me and my customers.

Thanks for your help Jeff.

Enter LOCAL computer's default Database 'root' password (^C to abort):
Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Urm?........

For Zen btw

I use site zen, but I also use 3 others. As for the best, unfortunately it is site studio. I have a license for 500 users. I really love sitezen, BUT the templates get a lot of complaints and I have not figured out how to create lots of new ones for my clients!
Site reptile is simple and easy to use, a couple of bugs, but ok.
then there is sitebuilder-fx It is also good too!
Again, I have paid for all of these.... because NONE of them seem to be strong in all areas. they all have their good and bad points.
PM me if you need a demo and the sites above do not offer one
Paul

Site Studio does not seem to have any kind of plug in or support for Direct Admin

Sitezen is no longer available.

Site Reptile does not say that it will work with or integrate DirectAdmin but it also seems to require a monthly fee for the license. There is also no mention of a lifetime license which would seem to me at least to be a better option then monthly. Anyways, it does not look like a viable option anymore.

As I said in a different post, Parallels no longer supports any kind of product that can be used on DirectAdmin. I asked and was told a flat out no.

This thread is now closed; if you wish, you may continue the discussion here or here but only post in one of these threads.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back