WordPress Plugin Install Video

sre94

Verified User
Is there a video anywhere that shows how to install the Wordpress plugin on Direct Admin?

I can't figure out how to do it

Are you a server administrator? If so, buy and install Installatron for you and your users.

If you're a reseller or a site user, then you should probably ask your hosting company to install it; it allows single click install of lots of scripts.

Jeff

Let me describe what I need. I've got a plenty of domains where i need to install wordpress. Is there any plugin that allows wordpress installation on all user domains in one click?

On all domains in one click? No. I suppose you could create a plugin that would do it by going through a loop... but it has to be installed separately for each domain.

Jeff

I think it's possible as I've taken http://site-helper.ru/plugin.html#webscript this plugin and modified it just for Wordpress, especially database names, as if you need to install some wordpress copies for a single user, you have to change the database name. I'll think how to create a plugin for all domains in one click :)

Back