Webalizer Version 2.20-01 has been released.

AleSSaNDRo

Verified User
Version 2.20-01 has been released. This is a drop in replacement for sites running v2.01 with no additional changes required, and all users are encouraged to upgrade when possible. Many new and exciting features have been added in this release. See the CHANGES file for a list of what's been changed/added/fixed. Go to the download page to obtain a copy in your preferred format. :)

Namesniper, binaries are not yet uploaded to DirectAdmin servers.

congkai, yes you can use both if you want (set webalizer=1 and awstats=1 in /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf and restart DA).

There are a couple of hiccups with updating webalizer with custom build
1) build silently terminates if existing binary is present
2) webalizer version info is hard coded in build script

The executive summary:

# grep -n webalizer build
684:WEBALIZER=webalizer-2.01-10
685:WEBALIZER_FILE=webalizer-2.01-10-src.tgz
4570: if [ -e ${PREFIX}/bin/webalizer ]; then

Fix the 2 issues and the update is painless because the 2.2 source is on the DA server. BTW, update of build script restored the 2.01 settings in build

I got currently awstats and webalizer turned on in my install; yet I can't find a way to show both options in the stats page, I currently have to enter awstats page and manually remove the aw from the link to get the webalizer stats. Any workaround?

You're welcome :) Maybe DA 1.32.3 will have this missing feature.

Hopefully, else every update we will have to change the file. Either way it works now.

apt-get update then apt-get upgrade should put you right on all things installed.

I have been told that updating Etch will not break DA but who can you trust these days :)

David

Back