Whois.Cart Requirements

rumrugby

Verified User
Hi there,

I am looking into getting the Whois.Cart hosting automisation script thing which does all the accounts sign ups ect. On their website they have a pre-install check which you run on you server to see if it has all the requirements for this software. I ran it (its just a php script) and it said the following:
(Does anyone know how i can make these modifications without damaging DA?)

1. PHP version up to date ok!

2. URL fopen allowed ok!

3. CURL Installed Curl is installed! Do make sure that it is compiled with SSL support however.

4. Zend Optimizer Installed Zend Optimizer is not installed onto your server and as a result Whois.Cart() will not work. Please ask your host to install Zend Optimizer onto this machine. Should they refuse, we can provide Zend-ready servers for ~$3 USD/month.

Thankyou,

Justin McInnes

Zend is included with DA it is just not built by default.

host# cd /usr/local/directadmin/customapache/
host# ./build zend

thanks tonnes for that reply,

is the whois cart any good? does it work well?

and what do i do about the curl thing not installed with ssl or whatever it meant?

thanks

sorry (me again),

i installed zend as existenz said but when i run the PHP thing again, it says:

1 . PHP version up to date ok!

2. URL fopen allowed ok!

3. CURL Installed Curl is installed! Do make sure that it is compiled with SSL support however.

4. Zend Optimizer Installed Zend Optimizer is installed, but its version is too old. You require at least Zend Optimizer 2.5 to run the system

thanks...

It actually won't even run with with Zend 2.5, it really does the latest zend to run. I would again suggest you download it from zend and install it.

Back