installed with Zend Optimizer v3.3.3 now blank page on phpMyAdmin

pera

Verified User
I installed with Zend Optimizer v3.3.3. Every thing seen OK. But now I get blank page on phpMyAdmin. All database site are showing blank page....
All services are running.

installed with custombuild... try to install php again... no help...

get this when running phpMyAdmin first time:

Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /var/www/html/phpMyAdmin-3.1.1-all-languages/libraries/common.inc.php on line 34

so I update mysql from 5.0.xx to 5.1.30 ..... and then

./build php n

Last edited:
When I disable Zend Optimizer in php.ini it is working again... so there must bi conflict with something in php.ini...

Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.32, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd., and
with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies
with Suhosin v0.9.24, Copyright (c) 2007, by SektionEins GmbH
with Zend Optimizer v3.3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

have to check them

The problem is with suhosin.... i disable suhosin and everything is working.... so I have to find solution with suhosin and Zend Optimizer...

Last edited:
problem with phpmyadmin if zendOptimizer is activated

hi man,

can u show me plz how u come over ur problem, i have the some problem of u but only server patched with suhosin there's my configuration:

# Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny3 with Suhosin-Patch.

plz help me.

same problem here getting blank on database calls then after a while it becomes white page, its happens if zend optimizer is enabled in php.ini

NO suhosin on my build.

any update or fix admins?

Check apache error logs... your Apache might segfault. Is any PHP accelerator enabled? APC? Other?

Check apache error logs... your Apache might segfault. Is any PHP accelerator enabled? APC? Other?

no error.

I use APC.

Tried different version of zend optimizer and ioncube no luck.
everything goes fine if zend optimizer is disabled in php.ini

-in my cpanel dedicated server both works just fine (eaccelerator+memcached+zend optimizer+ioncube ) - OK

-in DA dedicated server APC+memcached+zend optimizer+ioncube - Failed, unless I disable zend optimizer

APC can not be used together with Zend. You can use eAccelerator with Zend, but check first their compatibility (not sure about versions which can be used with each other).

APC can not be used together with Zend. You can use eAccelerator with Zend, but check first their compatibility (not sure about versions which can be used with each other).

thnx buddy it really did apc and zend optimizer arent compatible, do you know any opcode caching good for directadmin or good for zend.

Id liked the perfomance of APC, yet i have so many application to run with zend...so i have to drop APC.

eacelerrator,xcache - or anyone knows a good opcode caching?

In cases when I need a PHP accelerator, I usually use either APC or eAcelerrator. Mostly I use suPHP, and it can not be used with PHP accelerators either. So I hardly can help you with choosing the best one for you.

In cases when I need a PHP accelerator, I usually use either APC or eAcelerrator. Mostly I use suPHP, and it can not be used with PHP accelerators either. So I hardly can help you with choosing the best one for you.

tnx, im using xcache as replacement for APC now and everything seems working just like before

Back