RoundCube Webmail 0.2-stable released

You see only subfolder instead of INBOX.Subfolder (real name) because it doesn't show that. I think you can ignore the errors (but if you'll have any problems - run MySQL upgrade file manually), I'm going to make roundcube installation more "silent".

You see only subfolder instead of INBOX.Subfolder (real name) because it doesn't show that.

Nope the folders are really called Subfolder not INBOX.Subfolder otherwise I would already see them by default with an INBOX. imap root of course.

I think you can ignore the errors (but if you'll have any problems - run MySQL upgrade file manually), I'm going to make roundcube installation more "silent".

These 2 dirs do exist:

/var/www/html/roundcube/logs/
/var/www/html/roundcube/temp/

So I think I can ignore that error, I don't know about the MySQL error though.

I turned that option on before I ran my install and it left the old one still. Just fyi.

Same here, however I noticed when I run ./build roundcube the second time does delete the old version.

I'm also getting the same mysql error message on all systems, and the stat error on debian as well. However for now things seem to work.

Some error?

Hi,

running RC0.2 i get:

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error No. [0x01F4]

when i try to edit my profile.
I am also not able to attach files on mails. Any ideas? :confused:

Thanks, but being a little ignorant: how?

EDIT:
Found out> shell: mysqlcheck -uroudcubedatabase -pthepassword databasename --auto-repair > repairs.txt

this outputs a file with all tables saying OK.

so i guess that is not the issue here?
Problem persists

Found this in log:
[02-Mar-2009 15:17:58 +0100] DB Error: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: PREPARE mdb2_statement_mysql_3308de85f5142154cad9b7051d50b7abcaaff20b2 FROM 'UPDATE identities\n SET `name`=\'My Identity\', `email`=\'[email protected]\', `organization`=\'N$
[Native code: 1054]
[Native message: Unknown column 'html_signature' in 'field list']
in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.2/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php on line 255 (POST /webmail/?_task=settings&_action=save-identity)

Last edited:
Sounds like the database wasn't updated to reflect new structure. Try re-running the ./build script for roundcube.

Hi GXX, did that to begin with. But that didn't help. So i started compairing the mysql.initial.sql file to the actual structure in my db. There i found out that in the table MESSAGES there was a column BODY that needed changing in STRUCTURE and in the table IDENTITIES there was no column HTML_SIGNATURE.

After changing these items i was able to edit profiles. Also i am able to attach files again.

Thanx for putting me on the right track smtalk and GXX :)

Back