phpMyAdmin Import Not Working: Missing paramater errors

Michael.Terence

Verified User
When I attempt to do an import via phpmyadmin, I get the following error

Code:
import.php: Missing parameter: import_type (FAQ 2.8)
import.php: Missing parameter: format (FAQ 2.8)

I have max upload set to 20 megs in the php.ini file so its not a file size issue as the file is only 1.5 megs.

This is on a brand new DA install.

I suppose I should add, the phpmyadmin version on the DA server is 3.1.1, the phpmyadmin version on the previous server (where I did the export from) is 2.11.9.4

MySQL & php versions are the same on both servers.

Interesting.... If I disable litespeed and switch back to apache it works.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Here are my php compile options for litespeed:
Code:
--libdir=/usr/lib64 --enable-shmop --enable-track-vars --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-gd-native-ttf --enable-libxml --enable-mbstring --enable-pdo=shared --enable-soap --enable-sockets --enable-zip --with-bz2 --with-curl --with-curlwrappers --with-freetype --with-gd --with-gettext --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-jpeg-dir=/opt --with-png-dir=/opt --with-libxml --with-mcrypt --with-mhash --with-mysql --with-mysqli --with-mysql-sock=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock --with-mysqli --with-openssl  --with-pdo-mysql=shared --with-pdo-sqlite=shared --with-sqlite=shared --with-pic --with-ttf --with-zpm --with-xsl --with-zlib --with-snmp=shared --with-imagick --with-iconv --with-zip --with-curl-ssl --with-xpm-dir=/opt --with-kerberos --with-pea

You'll have to talk to Litespeed about it. You pay them out the ass for their software so you might as well take advantage of the support on their forum.

You'll have to talk to Litespeed about it. You pay them out the ass for their software so you might as well take advantage of the support on their forum.

I posted on their forum a little while ago.

I have downloaded phpmyadmin from sourceforge and it runs without issue under litespeed, it's likely a config issue with the DA provided phpmyadmin. I'll go through the config file tomorrow and play with the settings.

PHP:
The directory specified in the php.ini directive session.save_path does not exist or is read-only.

IF session.save_path = /tmp

Chmod 777 /tmp

hey guys im having the same error message has. I'm importing databases for my wordpress site. Im not that familiar with php so any help would be appreciated

Back