Directadmin - Falling behind?

Hmm I think it would be nice if directadmin would make their default panel skin more modern. Like it or not most people still choose by looks not functionality. We are programmers / sysadmins. Complete other beings than normal users. So if you would make a accurate poll you will need to ask your users to make sure you make the right decision. Maybe your users actually like the old theme and you'll end up shooting in your own foot.

You can make any skin, custom or included, your default, on your server. Just change your packages.

Jeff

I worked for the company which owned the skin, however I got no salary and the company was almost bankrupt, so I got the skin instead of my salary and I started to sell licenses for it. You should ask DirectAdmin Support if they are planning to update their skin.

I worked for the company which owned the skin, however I got no salary and the company was almost bankrupt, so I got the skin instead of my salary and I started to sell licenses for it. You should ask DirectAdmin Support if they are planning to update their skin.

are you referring darwin skin? Is it possible to port existing DA language packs into it? If yes, that's a very nice skin indeed and I intend to purchase it.

Another option is, you could approach DA and ask them purchase it from you, I think they could offer you a good price...

Anyway, you wrote customapache, I thought you work for DA...I didn't know you worked for free...thx for your contribution to the community.

are you referring darwin skin? Is it possible to port existing DA language packs into it? If yes, that's a very nice skin indeed and I intend to purchase it.

Another option is, you could approach DA and ask them purchase it from you, I think they could offer you a good price...

Anyway, you wrote customapache, I thought you work for DA...I didn't know you worked for free...thx for your contribution to the community.

Yes, you are right. It is possible to use DA language packs from enhanced skin, however, you need to translate the navigation menu additionaly. I do work for free, but DirectAdmin (John and Mark) donates me from time to time and they really helped me a lot when I lost my main job. I am a freelancer now. CustomBuild was the idea of both me and John :) We're glad we have it finished and we both add new features to it. The company which created the skin offered it to DirectAdmin and they got a negative answer, so there is no reason to offer it again :) We often discuss the new features with John, so if he would like it to be the main skin of DA he would have written to me.

Back