Need help- screwed up

dipset0181

Verified User
Hi,
i have a problem :confused: i started creating a site afther coding for a while thinkin i did everything wrong i found out my server didn't process php. Although it should process it but it wont... even the simpelest scripts as phpinfo or a simple echo returned blank a hour later without changing anything i got error 500 on every php page.

Trying to fix it i downloaded ftp messed around a bit now my domain name as i acces it it show 403 not enough permissions/

tried changing permissions on public_html folder.
help me out please
if any information is reqeusted let me know

Thanks

cd /usr/local/directadmin/scripts
./set_permissions.sh all

why me

just as i thougt i dont have that folder :S

i have usr>local>bin, lib and pgsql

should i create the path?

If you dont have directadmin then there is nothing I can do to help you. Try a general linux forum.

no i'dont have:S
but i do have a directadmin panel :S?
but where the directadmin folder should be i have PGsql

Last edited:
no i'dont have:S
but i do have a directadmin panel :S?
but where the directadmin folder should be i have PGsql

If you don't have /usr/local/directadmin then you don't have DirectAdmin panel.

now i get it

i looked up at directadmin at the demo's
i got the directadmin user version. not the admin version:mad:

anyway to update or to reset this whole thing?

i looked up at directadmin at the demo's
i got the directadmin user version. not the admin version

There is no user version or admin version. DirectAdmin has to be installed on your server. Are you the server administrator? Do you have root access to the machine?

i,m am going to make a site for the owner. before me some guy made some mess. thing is i go to a certain ip adress then i log in and i get a directadmin panel. then i got files and webmail stuff like that.

the lowest level i can go i have folders like
bin, etc, lib, tmp, usr, var

Without the domain name it's impossible to tell if you have a server run by DirectAdmin.

Do you own the server?

Can you log into the server either locally, or through a shell? Do you have root access?

Or do you simply have an account with a hosting company?

If you have reseller access to a DirectAdmin server then you should be able to turn on PHP for the hosting account if it's not already turned on.

Jeff

Back