Hostingcon 2009

Join us at HostingCon 2009, the premier conference and trade show for the hosted services industry. The best and brightest from the industry wil be in attendance to learn about the latest news, ideas and technology affecting their businesses. Whether you are showcasing your new services, or you are simply checking the pulse of the industry, this is your opportunity to meet and network with your business partners, in a fun and educational atmosphere.
It would be pretty cool to see DA there :D

Just wonder why everyone is using Cpanel, and Look like Cpanel is the most popular control panel out there.

For me, the price is just not enough to justify us to use Cpanel...:(

The last time I attended HostingCon I went home quite disappointed. For the vendors, it's expensive, and requires enough staff to monitor booths full time for several days.

The smallest booth is $2700, decorating (furniture, signage, etc.) costs a fortune, union help to move you in and out isn't cheap either.

I may yet decide to attend the show, but I certainly wouldn't recommend DirectAdmin spend the money it costs to attend.

If DirectAdmin should decide to attend I'd be happy to be a part-time booth attendant, but that doesn't mean I recommend they show.

Jeffd

I've just decided against attending as well.

This is not a good year for us to spend money on attending shows. We're spending more on promotion, site design, new products, etc.

Jeff

Back