License requests automation (API)

softwaredev

Hi All,

I'm building a server installation system to unattenuated install servers including Control panels.
To make it more easy for the users I'm looking if i can add some license management to it so the users can manage there licenses easy via this system.

Is this possible already or in the near future? or is there an other way of doing this?

Kind regards,

Richard

You can call the DirectAdmin install script whit 'uid=xxxx lid=xxxx' on the command line ALA I remember. And take a look at the install script source maybe helps you.

Hope this help,
Ramon

You can call the DirectAdmin install script whit 'uid=xxxx lid=xxxx' on the command line ALA I remember. And take a look at the install script source maybe helps you.

Hope this help,
Ramon

Hi Ramon,

That part i got already working.
For me it's mainly to request a new license and get the lid back to use it.

As far as I know licenses are not provided realtime. But it's been a few months since I've ordered one so that might be changed.

As far as I know licenses are not provided realtime. But it's been a few months since I've ordered one so that might be changed.

As far as my experience goes with license requests is that they are active instantly.
So my guess is that it should be possible.

I hope that someone from DirectAdmin will respond to this posting.

Back