PHP cli binary

theplayer

Verified User
One of the users on my server (Debian 5 with DirectAdmin) wants to use php5 cli binary.

So i have done this:

Apt-get install php5-cli

So i thought thats it... But it don't work. Must i changes something? I have php 5.2.9 and use cgi.

think that one is broken:

^?ELF^A^A^A^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^B^@^C^@^A^@^@^@`^
^H4^@^@^@d
^F^A^@^@^@^@4^@ ^@^H^@(^@(^@%^@^F^@^@^@4^@^@^@4^À^D^H4^À^D^H^@^A^@^@^@^A^@^@^E^$
^@^@á^B^@^@^Ú^W^@^@^@^@^@^@m^N^@^@÷^A^@^@G^C^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@
^[^@^@+^O^@^@Ó^G^@^@³^C^@^@c^V^@^@^@^@^@^@^Ô^D^@^@w^W^@^@I^O^@^@¨^P^@^@Ù^G^@^@õ$
^O^@^@^Y^U^@^@^@^@^@^@^G^X^@^@*^Q^@^@ç^X^@^@^V^Q^@^@^Q^Q^@^@ý^K^@^@ø^S^@^@r^@^@$
^@^@n
^@^@Õ
^@^@x^R^@^@^Ú^K^@^@^@^@^@^@4^[^@^@^Ñ^T^@^@Ä^S^@^@^C^L^@^@^@^@^@^@Ô^S^@^@A^P^@^@h
^@^@^^^F^@^@æ^O^@^@^Î^K^@^@À^H^@^@½^A^@^@ê^B^@^@^C^D^@^@n^G^@^@Ð^B^@^@ß^Y^@^@^Ç$
^@^@^Ø^Z^@^@õ^M^@^@¡^O^@^@.^G^@^@ç^@^@^@^Ü^E^@^@^@^@^@^@t^M^@^@À^P^@^@^@^@^@^@^$
^@^@õ
^@^@ë ^@^@^B^G^@^@^L^H^@^@^Ø^F^@^@s^M^@^@L^G^@^@!^T^@^@0
^@^@k^K^@^@^C^F^@^@^Ú^Z^@^@D^F^@^@]^W^@^@)^Y^@^@þ^T^@^@G^S^@^@8^K^@^@Æ^O^@^@D^B$
^@^@k^H^@^@ì^U^@^@^@^@^@^@4^S^@^@ã^A^@^@ö^R^@^@µ^N^@^@^@^@^@^@Å^G^@^@^@^@^@^@ù^$
^@^@^Þ^C^@^@ø^U^@^@^Ã^U^@^@^X^R^@^@f^O^@^@9^W^@^@^Æ^W^@^@"^Z^@^@þ^D^@^@^Z

You shouldnt of used apt-get to install any php stuff. You need to use custombuild.

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build clean
./build php d

I wouldnt be suprised if its calling the wrong php or something. Check a php version script.

Just make a web viewable file with this line in it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Back