RoundCube Webmail 0.3-stable

HEllo really thanks for reply ? stil not fixed

i have dont after these two steps...
$rcmail_config['password_directadmin_host'] = 'tcp://localhost'; (Use 'ssl://serverip' instead of 'tcp://serverip' when running DirectAdmin over SSL)
$rcmail_config['password_directadmin_port'] = 2222; (auto-configured by custombuild update)

I am using hostmonster server.. when i write this then i get blank page after i click on password tab ?

Please help

i have dont after these two steps...
$rcmail_config['password_directadmin_host'] = 'tcp://localhost'; (Use 'ssl://serverip' instead of 'tcp://serverip' when running DirectAdmin over SSL)
$rcmail_config['password_directadmin_port'] = 2222; (auto-configured by custombuild update)

I am using hostmonster server.. when i write this then i get blank page after i click on password tab ?

Please help

You don't need to write those lines. They are in the end of the "config.inc.php" file. You just need to configure they according to your hosting server environment. If you don't know the port or address of your DirectAdmin installation you can ask that to your tech support.

I hope this helps!

Hello

i am really thankful to you but still i am not getting the direct admin host, direct admin port no. i mailed them but they are not getting what i meant :)
please help me :0

i am really thankful to you but still i am not getting the direct admin host, direct admin port no. i mailed them but they are not getting what i meant :)
please help me :0

You need to use the address of your DirectAdmin installation. If you access your DirectAdmin by "http://sampledomain.com:2222/", you need to use "sampledomain" (or the corresponding IP) in config.

Hello Once again with sad :(

Is this what you are asking for :(

https://host293.hostmonster.com:2083

I am really stupid i know but really i am confused the live support are not helping about it... or tell me where i can find the directadmin host name ond port no.

Plz..
I am sorry :( but i need it please help me

mmm... have i done something wrong? I get the following error:
SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error No. [500]

I'm using DA 1.33.7 / PHP 5.2.11 CLI / Zend / Ioncube / CSF
Also DA is on SSL mode with SSL redirect to host.name.com

Other mail apps are working fine.

HElllo

What should i like i am still confused if you need any information tell me i will find...

HEllo,

I tried once again from start but i am confused with directhost and directport no. where i can fine this just tell me when an example .. the host provider is not telling about it...

where i can find it i am using dedicate ip address .....

http://forums.cpanel.net/

WOW, you seriously need to slow down man. you don't even know what hosting control panel you're on. and seeing from the link you showed, you are with hostmonster, and i SERIOUSLY doubt you will be able to modify anything related to your control panel or the system.

Are you on a shared hosting? Then what are you trying to do with roundcube? This i really don't undertand.

And furthermore, cPanel comes builtin with roundcube.

hey no luck guys! i tried to update with custombuild but got the following errors..

Code:
# ./build roundcube
cat: /var/www/html/roundcube/index.php: No such file or directory
/bin/tar: Skipping to next header
/bin/tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error
/bin/tar: Child returned status 1
/bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
Editing roundcube configuration...
./build: line 2226: cd: /var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.3/config: No such file or directory
/bin/mv: cannot stat `db.inc.php.dist': No such file or directory
/bin/mv: cannot stat `main.inc.php.dist': No such file or directory
Can't open db.inc.php: No such file or directory.
Can't open main.inc.php: No such file or directory.
Can't open db.inc.php: No such file or directory.
./build: line 2268: cd: /var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.3/config: No such file or directory
Roundcube 0.3 has been installed successfully.
/bin/chown: cannot access `/var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.3/temp': No such file or directory
/bin/chown: cannot access `/var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.3/logs': No such file or directory
/bin/chmod: cannot access `/var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.3/temp': No such file or directory
/bin/chmod: cannot access `/var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.3/logs': No such file or directory

i'm using centos 5.3 64-bit version.. will that stop things happening??? :confused:

Thanks, but that didn't seem to work either. I still don't get a login page, just a blank white page.

I was having the same issue on Apache2/PHP5. The fix works for me.

Are you PHP5? IIRC, the latest roundcube only works on PHP5. If you upgraded from 0.1 you may have this issue (which I ran into going from 0.1 to 0.2).

ok.. I just make the 4 instruction suggested in the first topic.

All works fine except at the and of build when he terminal print this message

"/bin/rm: cannot remove `/var/www/html/roundcube': Is a directory"

If I acces to RC and fill the two input type, Roundcube tell me "user name or password incorrect" (this is not true becose via other web mail, I can aces to my mail)

I just wanna Rouncube back to work, even if I lost all the rubrica.
I run a bvirtual server with debian

Any hints?

Thanks again
Ale

Hello,

"/bin/rm: cannot remove `/var/www/html/roundcube': Is a directory"

/var/www/html/roundcube itself should not be a directory.
It should be a symbolic link to the roundcubemail-0.3 directory.

Try renaming your directory, eg:
Code:
cd /var/www/html
mv roundcube roundcube.moved
then install roundcube again either via the roundcube.sh script, or via the build script.

John

I was having the same issue on Apache2/PHP5. The fix works for me.

Are you PHP5? IIRC, the latest roundcube only works on PHP5. If you upgraded from 0.1 you may have this issue (which I ran into going from 0.1 to 0.2).

I'm on php 5.2.11, with Apache 1.3.x. I'm working with netbit behind the scenes to hopefully come up with a solution.

Back