User must get 'From' header within their domain.

scalopus+

Verified User
If I needs a user in a system must authenticate and also use email from their domain name such as

account: a
domain: a.com

user login via SMTP with authenticated with his password.

it should accept only email which "From" header within "[email protected]".
all "From" which are external domains such as "[email protected]" should be return in false.

How can I configure these in exim.conf?

At this time, I found that users (with successful authenticated) can send email with "From" that are outside their domain.

I already search in forum and found this thread but solution is white list with no authentication.

Once a user is authenticated as a sender he can send email with any return address he wants. This has been discussed many times on these forums, and in many others as well. That's what RFCs allow, and exim.conf and the exim.conf file (which I wrote) is RFC compliant by default.

You can learn the exim.conf file and make any changes you wish.

But you'll find that when you don't allow your users to use your outgoing email server to (for example) use their From address at gmail, lots of other hosting companies will want to have them as customers.

Note that I spent months learning how to configure exim.conf before I actually wrote it, and I didn't learn how to do this because I don't write non-RFC-compliant implementations. You can certainly take the time to write it yourself :).

Hint: you create a ruleset under acl_check_recipient to check. How you'd create it would depend on what you'd want to check.

Jeff

Back