[DEV] eCP - cPanel like skin for DA

Same here
Invalid login. Please verify your Username and Password

Plus you have any other payment options besides Alertpay?
I was just going to buy it for a server, I mean $10.00, looks good enough from just the pics

What is the demo username and password? It did not work with demo_user and demo.

Last edited:
I will purchase once you have a better payment option, a working demo that is easily accessible, and working bugs section.

Yes, please go get a Paypal account :D :)
and do we get instant download or you have it setup different?

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry but i've been really busy last month with my Microsoft Exams. I had to shift my server yet again because of downtime. Also this time moved down to reseller from a vps owner so i can better focus on things like these than server management.

I will ask my reseller whether he is able to activate the demo mode.

The bugs section will also be uploaded soon. There's been a small issue on user accounts, so i am migrating them manually.

I'll try to get PayPal, but there's big issue. PayPal doesn't let me receive funds for my country. I.E they don't allow receiving money for Sri Lankan accounts. For testing purpose i created an account as I'm in India. But they froze account by detecting IP conflicts. This could lead to troubles you know.

Anyways i'll try to get something done by the end of this week. Also downloads will be instant, right after payments are made.

The only thing was, i didn't get any of the emails saying there were replies to this thread. Hmmm.. oddd. That's why it took such a long time to reply here.

Sorry again folks.

Too bad on the paypal account, I dont use any other gateway, used to have a moneybookers account few years back.
You know anyone here that we could use as a go between?, as far as paying you.... ;)
really would like to use this :rolleyes:

Wait up fellas, i'll update you once the demo is available. if not, i'll have to resort to putting screenshots only :(

Hi everyone.

I got busy the last couple of days. Did some works on the skin and on the paypal account.

You can now order the skin here and i am able to receive payments via paypal.

Please do note one thing. The address in the paypal account is different than my actual one.

Also i finished updating the skin to be compatible with DirectAdmin v1.34.5 and the issues i had with internet explorer are gone (AFAIK).

I will open a new thread for this release. thanks all. and please do submit your bugs and feature requests to http://www.simplispace.com/bugs/

Will I be able to download instantly the skin after paying?

Will I be able to download instantly the skin after paying?

Hi,

Yes, downloads are instant. the download will be active after the full payment is made.

I am thinking of using a licensing system and i will launch that within the next week.

hi,

how can we get this skin?

if there is any updates to the skin are there free updates?

i payed for this afew days ago using the paypal method and found out that he didnt have a paypal working so i payed the same invoice with moneybookers and his system didnt pick it up, however im still waiting to get access to download this..........

i payed for this afew days ago using the paypal method and found out that he didnt have a paypal working so i payed the same invoice with moneybookers and his system didnt pick it up, however im still waiting to get access to download this..........
Hi
could you download and use it?
If it's yes i will order it
sorry for my bad English ..

yep i got it in the end, was a small problem with the billing system when i payed by moneyboookers when the invoice was set to paypal. so the billing system didnt see that i payed.

all good now and its a nice skin.

Back