Plugin, Reseller and his Users

proHSP

Verified User
Hello!

Is there a way for a DirectAdmin plugin to get the list of current reseller's usernames?

Thanks.

I don't need a plugin, that does this, I need to do this from my own plugin.

It collects some data about users and I need to show it to their owners. But I don't know how to determine if the user belongs to the reseller or not from the plugin.

Get List of Users owned by Reseller:
Function To get the list of Users currently owned by this reseller. If value reseller is passed, the list of Users created by that Reseller will be shown instead
Command CMD_API_SHOW_USERS
Method GET or POST
Success Returns url encoded array in list[]
Failure Returns error=1
Form Values:
Name Value
( reseller ) Optional. If passed, the list of Users created by the Reseller identified by reseller will be given. Else, the list of Users created by the Reseller calling the function will be produced

That's your answer! :)

Hm, but in this case reseller will be able to get my admin password from plugin source, won't him?

Nope He can't, you login as Reseller, but with admin password. The reseller can't see the password, or do admin things.

Nope He can't, you login as Reseller, but with admin password. The reseller can't see the password, or do admin things.

DirectAdmin requires unix read permissions to plugin file for user to run it.
So, reseller can just do cat /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/plugin_name/reseller/index.html and read the password.

Back