Another APC Issue

brendanb

Verified User
hi,

I have been having an issue with APC caching seeming to crash/reset every 2-3 hours or so.. and i cannot figure out what to do.

in my httpd error log i have the following entries:
-----------------------------------------------------
[Sun Dec 6 20:45:05 2009] [apc-warning] apc failed to locate __default.php - bailing
[Sun Dec 6 20:45:05 2009] [apc-warning] apc failed to locate __adminhtml.php - bailing
[Sun Dec 6 21:25:55 2009] [apc-warning] apc failed to locate __default.php - bailing
[Sun Dec 6 21:25:55 2009] [apc-warning] apc fail[Sun Dec 6 20:05:06 2009] [apc-warning] apc failed to locate __default.php - bailing
-----------------------------------------------------

Note:
I also have zend running, which they say should not be running with APC cache. But i cannot figure out how to disable Zend.

ive checked in the php.ini file and there is no reference to any zend files.
But when i check my phpinfo i can see zend installed and enabled.

see images for my phpinfo and zend cache

can anyone suggest a way to disable zend so i can see if this is causing my issues?

brendan

Attachments

• phpinfo.jpg
    phpinfo.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 268
  • apcinfo.jpg
    apcinfo.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 296
Zend generally runs as part of a php.ini. So you need to find the php.ini that's running for your server (or perhaps for individual sites) and either remove the settings for zend, or else restore the old php.ini file. (When you install Zend it generally tells you where it's saved the old file.

Jeff

Back