Darwin skin

Execute the following if you would like the file not to be replaced:
Code:
chattr +i file

It was not just what was my point, it is that something like this should work automatically, so you should not think about whether there is something not working after an update, what are your reasons for not doing it so that no is something to be retrieved from other sites?

Last edited:
Translate Darwin skin into Danish

Hi,

I am going to translate Darwin skin into Danish, and therefore stores all language files as UTF-8, but is it a problem?

Site Redirection -> Redirect Type

301 - Permanent
302 - Temporary
303 - Replaced

becomes

301 - none
302 - none
303 - none

It means that there is no translation of that words. Make sure you copy all files from lang/en folder.

It means that there is no translation of that words. Make sure you copy all files from lang/en folder.

/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/darwin/lang/da/user/redirects.html

Code:
LANG_SITE_REDIRECTS=Site Redirects
LANG_ADD_NEW_REDIRECT=Add New Redirect
LANG_LOCAL_URL=Local URL Path
LANG_EG_REDIRECT=eg: <b>/redirect</b>    or: <b>/</b>
LANG_DESTINATION_URL=Destination URL
LANG_EG_DOMAIN=eg: http://www.redirected.com
LANG_REDIRECT_TYPE=Redirect Type
LANG_PERMANENT=Permanent
LANG_TEMPORARY=Temporary
LANG_REPLACED=Replaced

en is ok

So you can see it are redirects.html is used

Darwin.jpg

Last edited:
Just a question
If I use this skin, and lets say DirectAdmin releases a new version, how this is going to effect this skin?

Hi,

When a domain is created comes this error

admin » Dashboard
Domain
No Data to Show

|*if ALLOWED_CMD_DOMAIN!="no"

|*endif|

Possible bugs:
When I make a catch all email account, as soon as I submit the change and the confirmation screen appears, the current domain menu is set to none instead of the current domain.

I cannot choose any other option unless I click Home to go back to Home Screen again.

I don't know if Darwin skin is conflicting with Capri skin, but how do I manually remove Darwin skin via ssh?

EDIT: Seems it was Capri skin, uninstalled it and Darwin is working. Nice work smtalk!

Last edited:
Hi

I have just purchased for Lifetime License. After installation I try with Server Skin. I can't log in DA Anymore. It shows :

Error: document not found

I think license is not activated yet

Please advice urgently. I cant' create new reseller right now.

Thanks & Best Regards

It's Fixed

Last edited:
Hi,

Is this skin still being updated with latest Skin changes from DirectAdmin?
Also, when changing catch-all in demo, we get error message that it's disabled. After this the selected domain is "lost", until going back to the home page. Don't want this to happen when clients get an error from DA.

What about plug-ins? I have installatron, which shows a list of featured applications on the user CP, will this work with your skin?

Stijn

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes, it is always up to date and supports the latest version of DA. About the catch-all, it's disabled not in the skin itself, but in DA demo. It has no problems with it. The same could be said about the plugins. Installatron, CSF and some other plugins have been tested with no issues.

Thank you for your questions!

Hi

CSF (ConfigServer Firewall&Security) is not working. It shows Blank Page and only top Icons (Home, Webmail ...)

Changing to Enhanced SKin still has the problem "Blank Page"

Please advice.

Please advice also how to uninstall Darwin.

Thanks & Best Regards

Have you tryed re-install it?

What PHP version are you using?
What DA version?

For remove Darwin skin i suppose is just needed remove the folder in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/Darwin

Regards

Back