Darwin skin

Hi

CSF (ConfigServer Firewall&Security) is not working. It shows Blank Page and only top Icons (Home, Webmail ...)

Changing to Enhanced SKin still has the problem "Blank Page"

Please advice.

Please advice also how to uninstall Darwin.

Thanks & Best Regards

Hello,

Make sure your license is not expired.

Hi

I have just purchased for Lifetime License. After installation I try with Server Skin. I can't log in DA Anymore. It shows :

Error: document not found

I think license is not activated yet

Please advice urgently. I cant' create new reseller right now.

Thanks & Best Regards

It's Fixed

Last edited by nicsopon; 05-05-2012 at 02:57 PM

Hello,

Make sure your license is not expired.

I have just buy it within 7 days. Please check & Advice

Thanks & Best Regards

Last edited:
I have just buy it within 7 days. Please check & Advice

Thanks & Best Regards

Please PM me your license ID, server IP and the email address you used when you bought the skin (if you don't have the license ID, just send the other details).

It's normal, because you select no domain.

I also have this issue with single domain accounts, I reinstalled the skin with the hope that the issue has been resolved by now, but I still get Please select a domain to make the left navigation menu work on some pages by clicking one of the left nav buttons. How may I get help from you?

There are some pages that do not have "domain" in address bar, then the skin is unable to identify it.

There are some pages that do not have "domain" in address bar, then the skin is unable to identify it.

Is there no solution for this? Can we update the post addresses and add the domain to the url?

Is there no solution for this? Can we update the post addresses and add the domain to the url?

We had some plans to add domain name to "memory", will check that in the near future. Thank you.

We had some plans to add domain name to "memory", will check that in the near future. Thank you.

Hi Martynas,

Can you confirm if the issue above was fixed?

Are there any other issues i should know about with this skin before purchasing?

thanks!
Denny

No, it is not fixed.
We still have this issue since we purchased it in 2011.
We have 3 licenses, but we can not use them at user level becouse of this issue.
Not every user has deep understanding to deal with such GUI errors.

Hi Martynas,

Are there any other issues i should know about with this skin before purchasing?

thanks!
Denny

Hello

On Ubuntu 12.10 with firefox 17.0.1 the input fields are outside the box.

Greetings,

Simmer

Hi Martynas,

thanks!
Denny

It will be done with the next release of DA. simmer's issue will be fixed with it too. Thank you.

Hello

On Ubuntu 12.10 with firefox 17.0.1 the input fields are outside the box.

Greetings,

Simmer

Do you still have this problem? I tried Ubuntu 12.10 with latest version of Firefox and there was no problems with it.

No, it is not fixed.
We still have this issue since we purchased it in 2011.
We have 3 licenses, but we can not use them at user level becouse of this issue.
Not every user has deep understanding to deal with such GUI errors.

Skin is now updated for DA 1.43 and it includes the fix for domains to be in "memory". It was not possible to do that without http://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=1410.

Hi,

thinking of getting the lifetime license and before sending the payment i have a few questions:
1. will your skin compatible with 3rd party scripts like softaculous (on user side) or csf (on admin side)?
2. if I get the lifetime license do I get unlimited updates/upgrades?

1. Yes, it is.
2. You get unlimited updates with the life-time license.

Thank you.

1. Yes, it is.
2. You get unlimited updates with the life-time license.

Thank you.

Oh you are alive. Wow howabout offering some help in the thread where everyone is having issues with /roundcube and /squirrlmail etc?

I will reply to most threads that do not have answers when my relative will recover after a stroke (after about one week). I do not have enough of time for support now. Thank you for understanding. For now just use the stable features of CB 2.0 (suPHP, mod_ruid2, mod_php).

Back