Darwin skin

Hi Martynas
have you had time to work on this skin?
this is a very nice skin as well and worthy of mention and use :cool:

No, we're still waiting for a few final decisions from DA :) But that's still in our plans, it didn't work out of the box because of some things missing. Sorry for that.

Skin is free as of now :) If someone would like to help with development (updates), please let me know. At the moment the skin supports the latest version of DA (1.50).

Your account is set to english? It doesn't matter if the Skin have the english lang-pack by default, if your account is set for example to French and the Skin doen't have the French lang-pack it will show exactly the same you're seeing.

Regards

Your account is set to english? It doesn't matter if the Skin have the english lang-pack by default, if your account is set for example to French and the Skin doen't have the French lang-pack it will show exactly the same you're seeing.

Regards

well you are the one who installed DA on my server so you tell me.

Well so it should be english..

Anyway, paste the output for:
cat /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/user.conf | grep lang

Regards

When you go to LetsEncrypt with a domain already enabled, I dont see a list of enabled sub-domains.

Attachments

• DADarwin.png
    DADarwin.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DAEnhanced.png
    DAEnhanced.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 74
Hi,

How do we remove the Darwin login page and put back default from Enhanced?

The login page is located at /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/login.html

You will need to change the login.html page to the one you wish.

Regards,

look for login.html.backup in the same templates folder, i had several backups in the folder, seems they were created automatically.

my actual login.html is (but please check if its still actual before using it !!):

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>DirectAdmin Login</title>
<style type="text/css">
body { background-color:#FFF; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; }
#login_block { width: 400px; height: 290px; background-image: url('images/bg.gif'); background-repeat:no-repeat; margin: 100px auto; }
.login_table { width: 315px; margin: auto; padding-top: 100px; display: block; }
.table_title { background-color:#414141; display: block; height: 24px; color: #FFF; text-align: center; padding-top:7px; }
.error { width: 315px; color: #F00; text-align: center; display:block; padding-bottom:10px; }
.table_row_even { width: 315px; background-color: #eaeaea; display:block; height: 29px; border-bottom: #cecece 1px solid; padding-top:10px; }
.table_row_odd { width: 315px; background-color: #fff; display:block; height: 29px; border-bottom: #cecece 1px solid; padding-top:10px; }
.label { width: 90px; display:block; float:left; padding-left: 40px; }
.field { width: 140px; display:block; float:left;}
.table_save_menu { background-color: #cecece; text-align: right; display:block; width:315px; padding-top: 5px; height:26px; }
.table_save_menu input { background-color: #cc0000; color: #FFF; border: 0; padding: 3px; margin-right: 35px; font-size: 7.5pt; }
.table_save_menu a { color: #414141; font-weight: bold; border: 0; padding: 3px; margin-right: 65px; font-size: 7.5pt; }
</style>
</head>
|?FAILEDLOGIN=Username/Password Incorrect!|
<body onload="document.form.username.focus();if(document.form.referer.value.indexOf('#')==-1)document.form.referer.value+=location.hash;">

<div id="login_block">
<form action="/CMD_LOGIN" method="post" name="form">
<input type="hidden" name="referer" value="/CMD_LOGIN" />
<span class="login_table">
|*if FAILEDLOGIN!=""|<span class="error">|FAILEDLOGIN|</span>|*endif|
<span class="table_title">Please enter your Username and Password</span>
<span class="table_row_even">
<span class="label">Username:</span>
<span class="field"><input type="text" name="username" /></span>
</span>
<span class="table_row_odd">
<span class="label">Password:</span>
<span class="field"><input type="password" name="password" /></span>
</span>
<span class="table_save_menu">
|*if LOST_PASSWORD="yes"|<a href="/CMD_LOST_PASSWORD">Forgot your Password?</a>|*endif|
<input type="submit" value="Login" /></span>
</span>
</form>
</div>

</body>
</html>

Back