RoundCube Webmail 0.4 is released

Thanks guys, but I was worried the 0.4 package didn't download on the update command. I guess I'll just clean and update again and run ./build roundcube and see what happens. In the worst case the current version gets re-installed.

Had to postpone the installation of RC 0.4, but it worked like a charm :) I saw on the Roundcube website that they are now at 0.4.2 which solves some bugs in the 0.4 version. At what interval does custombuild get updated, only on major version changes?

The problem is that 'build' doesn't execute the 2 SQL-queries listed in the mysql file after the update to 0.4

The problem is that 'build' doesn't execute the 2 SQL-queries listed in the mysql file after the update to 0.4
Only tried it on a non-production server and everything seemed to work fine. I should wait before I use build on a production server? The Groups and Contacts sections in the address book are showing here (though empty, as there were no entries before the update)

Only tried it on a non-production server and everything seemed to work fine. I should wait before I use build on a production server? The Groups and Contacts sections in the address book are showing here (though empty, as there were no entries before the update)
I just updated roundcube and did the 2 queries manually, after that everything works for me.

I get a blank site when i login to roundcube. Any ideas?

This happened after todays update.

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.4.2/program/localization/sl_SI/labels.inc:352) in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.4.2/program/include/rcube_template.php on line 286

Complain on roundcube forums then and ask for an explanation.

This has happened on a new install (different server) also..

Anyone here has any idea?

I am also having roundcube address book and saving profile 500 errors ...

My client is irrate :(

is there a fixing roundcube for dummies tutorial anywhere?

thanks

Edit <RC root>/program/localization/sl_SI/labels.inc and remove "?>" at the bottom of the page, that should fix the problem.

If anyone has issues like me!

How would that fix anything at all?

?> is needed to end the php section.

How would that fix anything at all?

?> is needed to end the php section.

?> is not required

http://php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.instruction-separation.php
Note:

The closing tag of a PHP block at the end of a file is optional, and in some cases omitting it is helpful when using include() or require(), so unwanted whitespace will not occur at the end of files, and you will still be able to add headers to the response later. It is also handy if you use output buffering, and would not like to see added unwanted whitespace at the end of the parts generated by the included files.

Still strange...someone should let roundcube know at least cause it definately shouldnt be doing that :)

I have a database error when trying to use roundcube.

DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

Using DA on Debian 5 VPS and don't know how to fix this

Back