Awstats is not creating stats links

Zetec

Verified User
Hi, we have awstats running well for month on a DA server (Centos5).
Last night, after installing GeoIP plug in and modified /usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/awstats.model.conf, awstats stopped creating links on new hosting users.
When the user select and click on Add Awstats function on Site Summary / Statistics / Logs a "Stats links created" message appears, but any awstats folder is created on the user´s folders.
The others websites are still running well awstats, but the new ones no because the links and folders are not being created.

How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot

Update:
if i run on ssh ./awstats_process user domain the folders and awstats configuration sets up fine, the problem is if i try to set it up via DA
Could be it a permission issue?

Last edited:
Please do not double-post; I've deleted your post in the AWStats not found thread, as it makes more sense in this new thread.

Jeff

I just also noticed your post in yet another thread. I'll leave that one as it's direct and to the point. If you get a good answer there and it appears that things are working please note to this thread and close it.

Jeff

Thanks

the problem is when i try to set up awstats via DA, if i run the manual script on ssh it works fine.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Back