A program to use DirectAdmin

Phenix

Verified User
Hi,

My company is creating a new program to support multiple servers running DirectAdmin and customer management.

I would like to ask you what you will be happy to see in such a program?

PS :
The program contains everything that panel DirectAdmin & billing customers, notification of expiring services, SMS, support for multiple servers and a few extras ...

When will the interest be placed this program on the forum in the form of endless examples to demonstrate the action.

Status of construction of the program: 60 percent or a little more ....

Something similar but on a computer (not the web), the program makes it possible to completely manage a specific server / servers and maintain customer billing, including the notification of expiring services ........... and therefore the principle of similar but: quite different.

Here are some screenshots from the version already infinite in Polish:

Attachments

• Screeny 2010.08.19.22.58.29.jpg
    Screeny 2010.08.19.22.58.29.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 299
  • Screeny 2010.08.19.22.59.14.jpg
    Screeny 2010.08.19.22.59.14.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Screeny 2010.08.19.22.59.40.jpg
    Screeny 2010.08.19.22.59.40.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 184
  • Screeny 2010.08.19.23.00.01.jpg
    Screeny 2010.08.19.23.00.01.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Screeny 2010.08.19.23.00.51.jpg
    Screeny 2010.08.19.23.00.51.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 175
If it's installed on your computer, it is just for administrators, right?

Yes, the program is intended only for administrators and all data are locally encrypted key.

We also have versions only for customers where they can keep track of their services, hdd, transfer and account validity (how many days left to pay).

Thanks also see: new users of their databases, ftp accounts ......

This program let's implement our hosting but if it is written down, everyone will be able to get a personalized version of its hosting (along with links and news).

The following versions of this program is given to customers (a tiny but useful program), eventually will be in multiple languages.

- Far works only with our servers.

Program for Action requires Net Frameworks 3.0 or higher.

Attachments

• Checker.zip
    344.4 KB · Views: 148
nice job

how can we have full version of this program?

price and ... ?

TNX

------------- ---------------- Manager DA

When you finish the last patch, placed in this post a link to a page where you can download the program at a time.

As to the terms of use, licenses and prices:

1st The program will work with the DA when you set the default Skin.
2nd Administrative account is required and your SMTP / POP, and FTP account
3rd You will be able to manage multiple servers with a single program.
4th Additionally, you can have your SMS (API) to customers via SMS alerts.

License:

1st Includes program for commercial use on a position with any number of servers.
2nd The cost is not fixed but must be low.
3rd We are considering a monthly license.

Therefore, this post was created because we are open to any ideas and suggestions.

------------------- ----------------------- Checker

The second program for hosting customers (the smaller) will be individually created, if necessary with a logo and graphics of the web hosting, its links, and language - will be operated only from the list of servers that will show where and how to create and so no one will take you to what your .

1st is a program for showing the validity of the customer account (if they have been days)
2nd Current Issues show and use to fill the HDD transfer
3rd shows the databases, ftp accounts and domain and email account.

For example, the bottom has links to purchase services, extension services, faq, etc. ....

(All these things shall be adapted into specific web hosting)

- The license and the price: not yet known.

this is something I would be interested in ... however I do not use the DEFAULT DirectAdmin skin ...

Is there a reason why it has to be DEFAULT?

(I am currently using Enhanced and Darwin skins)

DirectAdmin API is not sufficient for all functions of the program, so not everything can be done with it. The program works not only on the API but also on specific elements and layout of the skin.

Of course, we guarantee regular updates in the event of changes DirectAdmin but not to the other skins.

I guess the most people in this forum are using 'Enhanced' or something else instead of 'default' skin.

We are using Enhanced, MacEnhanced and Capri

Yes, sorry - my mistake. It was a Skin Type: Enhanced.

Unfortunately, different skins in the early versions are not supported for the reasons mentioned earlier.

Back